Recent content by shane88

1. S

So who won the UTV Championship?

I spoke with Ryan Piplic yesterday and it was far from intentional, he said he looked over his shoulder and didn't see me and he went to merge on the track and boom there I was.... it was a honest mistake and shit happens.... unfortunately I was in that that shit lol. Only thing that really...
  2. S

Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

You willing to eat it if it doesn't have 24" of travel lmao?
  3. S

Yes she does.
  4. S

Adam, Lacrecia races 1900 class now, and I was mistaken or the draw order got updated because now we are right beside Burroughs.
  5. S

2016 BITD Vegas To Reno... WHATS UP???

Lacrecia you start right beside us... should be some fun racing!
  6. S

Someone already admitted those specs are photo shopped
  7. S

2014 maverick XRS performance mods

Unfortunately you have gotten all the power a NA Mav will give you without adding a power adder or big bore. I've tried and tested just about every set up out there.
  8. S

1958 Race Report

We also run Geroge's (Double E Racing) shocks (S3) on all of cars and he truly is the best!
  9. S

My San Felipe 250 TT Spec Report

Great job and awesome write up!
  10. S

Team Driver Justin Lambert, Clean Sweep At 2016 UTV World Championship

Great job Justin and the rest of Cognito... yall have yalls whole program together and it shows it!
  11. S

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

Yea we didn't break a axle until the second lap and tried to hold off Justin with 3 axles pulling us, but we couldn't. So at the beginning of the third lap we had to let him around us as he had closed the gap. Branden when you passed us our car was 100% and you came around us on that straight...
  12. S

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

We wont be at the 425 but we will be at UTVWC, and I agree there needs to be consistency and tech all brands the same. On the dataport I see Cory's perspective as he can use his buds that was provided by BRP and see if a Can-am is flashed, and he cant do that with the Polaris so he just seals...
  13. S

Who are you, I mean what is your name...I would like to know who I'm talking to.. Come introduce yourself at World Championships and we will show you anything you want, we are a open book with our car....in fact I invite anyone to come and take a look!. We do not have a advantage period, we have...
  14. S

You know us southern boys are a little slow! Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000