Recent content by Shane Redline

1. S

LOORS racing qualify...?

Bought a car. Going to Toole, for Lucas, here we go. lol can't wait
  2. S

LOORS racing qualify...?

Hello guys We have been doing the desert racing deal, just finished 11th at the Baja 500 and wanted to get into short course racing. My question-I know it's a different car but what does it take to get on the track at a LOORS race. Any special pro license they make you get? Or get to the...
  3. S

Baja 500 Support

Wanted to see if anyone could help with finding some support for the 500. We have been racing this past year with local Texas Desert racing, TORRA, AND TDRA. We have also been doing the TORN racing series. Our RZR is about as ready as we can get it. HCR long travel, King shocks, Lowrance...
  4. S

X3 roll cage, ok or rebuild

I have been looking at the 2017 X3 for BITD. I see they have a welded roll cage from the factory. 4 of the top 7 finishers in San Felipe 250. Are these guys cutting the stock cage off and welding a new one on?
  5. S

Can the Yamaha YXZ1000 make the Baja.

Can the Yamaha YXZ become a Baja 500/1000 car? If so, paddle or 5 speed?
  6. S

Baja Turbo vs Non, Calinete 250, and Yamaha ?

Q-for the Calinete 250, there were 13 turbo entries and 5 non turbo. Is the only only really for speed, I would assume the turbo is another item that can fail, but 11 of 13 turbos finished and 3 of the 5 non turbo units finished. So is the turbo the way to go? Anyone thinking we will see the...
  7. S

Desert Racing-Trailing arms, belt and suspension

No Rico, I'm in. Damn good idea. Go see what's being used in action. Perfect. Ty
  8. S

Desert Racing-Trailing arms, belt and suspension

Hit a big creek bottom and thrashed the stock trailing arm racing this weekend. Any suggestions on what they should be replaced with that's strong and will last, what's the best. Suspension-planning on doing some BITD races, ready to step up for the suspension package. Was planning on King...
  9. S

Which GPS?

Buying a GPS, was looking at the Lowrance HD7SPCI or LeadNav on the IPad. Any suggestions, if not those what is the choice? Thank you.
  10. S

Been Desert racing,now the 500?

Hello guys, I have read most of the posts here and am looking for some help. We have racing quite a bit of Desert he in Texas. I know it's not like you Ca, and NV guys, but we are still having a good time. Q-Who's the go to for building a Baja Utv? We already have a Best in the Desert legal...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000