Recent content by SGM4Life

1. S

2017 BITD Parker 250 Photos / Story / Video

Great coverage Joey! Keep it up man. Good pictures
  2. S

Robby Gordon's Arctic Cat Wildcat

Those look like non bead lock wheels. Probably trying to save weight. Looks cool with the body on it! Way to go kid.
  3. S

Tires that work good in the sand and dirt??

That's a great idea! CSG
  4. S

The stock big horns do pretty good out there now. I know you will want to keep the tire wheel combo as light as possible to for rotational mass. My dad put itp ultracross on his maverick turbo and says they don't work as well as the big horns.
  5. S

Hey just wanted to see what tires people thought worked good in the sand and dirt? I ride the dunes maybe 3 times a year and go to the dirt more often since its closer to me. Thinking about itp ultracross, tensor regulators, efx motohammers, GBC mongrels? The list goes on and on. Feel free to...
  6. S

New GMZ Ivan Stewart tire coming soon.

Yes good point OMF are expensive. I can buy TT wheels for that cost! These tires look very nice, and I would like to see them on a 14 inch wheel too.
  7. S

Has anyone messed with anti-dive on XP1K?

Having the car gain caster will improve the straight line stability of the car during that situation.
  8. S

New GMZ Ivan Stewart tire coming soon.

Why make tires for big rims like that? The wheels are gonna be heavy. I don't think the cars need that big of a wheel to fit there brakes. It's not a 4,000lb truck.
  9. S

Justin Lambert Takes 1st Overall at 2016 BITD Parker 250

Great job! Keep up all the hard work it pays off!
  10. S

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

The method 15 inchers probably weigh that cause they are using the truck wheel molds and modified it for the utvs! The utvs do not weigh that much so it needs to be a wheel specifically designed for them if you know what I mean.
  11. S

The affects of Wheel offset and suspension performance

Alright thanks guys I will look into it more. Seems like most wheel manufactures do not make a 5+2 offset in a 15 or 14" wheel for the rzrs. I do not like walker evans wheels.
  12. S

The affects of Wheel offset and suspension performance

So what wheels are available for the rzr 1000 in 14 and 15"wheels that have a 5+2 offset?
  13. S

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

I would like to go to 32" tires on my XP4Turbo but want to find the lightest/best desert tire. It looks to be either the Mongrels or ITP ultracross. Whats the tire/rim sizes for 32" tires? Also Ratoutahell why did you go to that offset of tire and not stick with like 5+2?
  14. S

Race To Rugged **EXTREME SALES**

Thanks for the deal. Got hooked up with 4 person intercom and car to car!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000