Recent content by sadisticiron

1. S

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

well after the mint we decided to change things up a bit, we are changing up the shocks along with a few other things. stay tuned for whats next. will post up some pics later on this week
  2. S

BITD DSR1 CLASS

we have built a dsr1 class rhino.. you basically have to build it like a armored vehicle. other classes dont care about moving you out of the way. what sucks is theres not alot of info on the desert side of racing. if i would have known more about the gear box i would have done that instead of...
  3. S

To all Mint 400 UTV/DSR1 racers

ok so let me get this straight for myself and maybe a few others. we have to now have: (2) brake/running lights (1) flashing amber (1) solid amber (1) solid blue (1) spec blue strobe light ok for some of us with OCD tendencies, that would make the light bar wider then the car i just...
  4. S

I thought the federal signal blue LED light was the only blue light that had to be ran. That being why the light was 120.00, basic economics. The federal signal blue light is pretty bright and can be seen from pretty far. Maybe it was change because certain drivers used the light as a scapegoat...
  5. S

still doesnt answer the question
  6. S

everybody said how crappy tech was gonna be and it went smooth. i was really surprised that it went so fast and they looked over everything. now on the new blue light, what is the reason behind making everyone change their $120 federal signal blue light for some guy named jims? the federal...
  7. S

we started out good, frankie and jerry fast got a flat after the quarry. they swaped out the tire in record time, caught back up to everyone in a few miles, only to get stuck behind a car in the wash. a few other cars had to check up on the slower utv allowing a slower jeepspeed to catch up and...
  8. S

Staging for the mint 400
  9. S

Fabricated RZR Frame

just rails with arm mounts front and rear. i can do it between 1500-2k depending on what material you wanted to use
  10. S

we got the hood from hellion race products, swapped out some springs and getting ready for another test session
  11. S

Fabricated RZR Frame

you need just the rails or ???
  12. S

R1 wiring harness

where are you located
  13. S

well the first round of testing went pretty good over the weekend. gonna make some changes and go out again before the mint
  14. S

theres nothing better then a r1 sounding like an r1. yup thats the owner of the car laughing so i must have done my job right...lol
  15. S

here ya go from last night, slight mis shifted but you get the idea. NS1GLa4tlHU

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000