Recent content by rzrwrecker

1. R

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv so far im IMPRESSED ! :D:D
  2. R

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv im glad i ordered a WHITE ONE it needs a red roll cage and bumpers to match ! then -$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  3. R

Don't Buy From 10 West Motorsports

i agree with mike it the dealers responsability to be nice and give us a good deal with no bs , 17500 otd here. snows polaris,:eek: for a white le for me
  4. R

How NOT to Drive A UTV in a public setting! WATCH THIS VIDEO

i agree 100 percent i dont like to bash some one for being a :eek: but lots of other sites like this one will let you at least post your opinion right or wrong . im not always right thats for sure , but some one could moderate as there called ,,,,, there moderators that simply put keep it...
  5. R

2011 Soboba GP DEVIATE FILMS VIDEO!!!

way good race nice Jumps i like the rhino at 4;00
  6. R

How NOT to Drive A UTV in a public setting! WATCH THIS VIDEO

yea im in on this ! we are all banned for life HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats like being thrown out of hell for sellin ice water ~ why would any one even go there i havent seen that site in over a year and dont missit one bit i do go over to utvinc, i know there friends of GIFF AND FJK so you cant say...
  7. R

needed product

i need windows for my rzr poly cab ther made of crappy plastic and i cant see out anymore !! any one make me some ?????????? the door windows !
  8. R

rzr wheel bearings

NO THERE THE RIGHT ONES ! im soory to say they had no grease in them at ALL!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused: :confused: why would they send them out dry and pushing grease in the crack only put a minamal amount in there !! new bearings going in this week i WILL TAKE THEM COMPLETEY...
  9. R

well im from pa, HOWDY ! YALL!
  10. R

new

i just couldnt figger out why frank is following me aroud the fourms ??? i guess to make more trouble ? i joined all the otheres and then frank joined ? mabe hes in LOVE ?????;) or just ____ !
  11. R

new

looks like a bunch of a holes to me im just glad there are others like me getting banned for telling the truth ~!:eek: i cant wait to meet them in person ! we will see then how fast there rzr is when its runnin AWAY FROM ME ! :D
  12. R

new

hey all nice site ! just wanting to know how maney of you guys have been kicked out of the other fourm i take it the other fourm is run by a bunch of i wont say it , banned then un banned then banned then baanned ... i had it with them guys , looks like i will be coming to glamis after all i...
  13. R

ride in pa. treverton oct 9-10

I80 E 1. Head east on I-80 E 2.0 mi 2. Take exit 224 to merge onto PA-54 E/Continental Blvd Continue to follow PA-54 E 3.7 mi 3. Turn left at PA-54 E/Elysburg Rd Continue to follow PA-54 E 8.2 mi 4. Turn right at PA-487 S/W Valley Ave Continue to follow PA-487 S 2.3 mi 5. Turn left at...
  14. R

rzr wheel bearings

just installed new wheel bearing in the old rzr two weeks later there SHOT IN THE BUTT !!!!! im going to take them out and try returning to the dealer ya right ! im thinking no grease or over toqued . any thoughts !!!! i did ram grease ijn the crack in the bearings be fore instalation too ...
  15. R

silver lake michigan

i got busted for drinkin and drivin too !!!!!!! well there was can of beer in my cooler and i got yelled at by the rangers at the gate can you belive they searched my rzr and my coolers before entering the ride area, then later got yelled at for doing rainbows on the dune faces seems this is a...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000