Recent content by rzr$david

1. R

Hey Rich. I'm doing pretty good.. it was me sat night, just needed to get out and ride, and also...

Hey Rich. I'm doing pretty good.. it was me sat night, just needed to get out and ride, and also always wanted to ride Silverwood at night. how have u been?
  2. R

Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

It looks as if it was another great ride put together by rich.. Hope everyone had a great time.
  3. R

Hey Rich, Looks like you guys had a great time... I came up sat. night for a night ride. Just...

Hey Rich, Looks like you guys had a great time... I came up sat. night for a night ride. Just wanted to see if you still had the cargo box for sale. Let me know if u do. Thanks David
  4. R

MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

hey rich, have room for 1 more? just for the day ride
  5. R

Miller Jeep trail camp & ride Aug. 19th-20th

hey rich, I'm not going to have anyone to hold the flash light if something happens..:)
  6. R

Thanks George. I'm just going for the day ride.
  7. R

Hey Guys, Is there room for 1 more for Saturdays ride? If so can you add me. Thanks David
  8. R

Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

If it wasn't for rich and his macgyver bag of tools, we would still be there. :)
  9. R

MILLER CANYON WATERFALL RUN 7-30-11

Hey Rich, After the miller jeep trail this should be a cake walk.:)
  10. R

It was nice meeting everyone. Had a great time. Looking forward to the next one. Hopefully I'll see some of you on the Silverwood trip in the next couple of weeks. :D Hey Dave thanks for introducing us to the new trail.:)
  11. R

I'll be there with RZRGIL.:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000