Recent content by RUCK16

1. R

*Video* PMC Racing Ready for Vegas To Reno

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/185565_4430369680044_1376243205_n.jpg Heres a pic of it with the body on! thanks for the kind words! Joey looking forward to seeing you up in vegas!
  2. R

*Video* PMC Racing Ready for Vegas To Reno

BEAVER TEST for Vegas to Reno 2012 - YouTube Jim Beaver Host of the Down and Dirty Off-Road Radio Show talks about getting ready for V2R, new sponsors and shakes down TT15 in the grueling Parker, AZ heat! Video by Tuba Art Films.
  3. R

Go Pro to You Tube Video tips...help

It works and loves it. it just doesnt recognize it at first. Trent has the same program (i run the older version) but thats how i got it to work
  4. R

Go Pro to You Tube Video tips...help

Dont listen to the other guy lol, the GoPro uses an MP4 file, so when you up your movie editor you might have to select all file types instead of audio/video types, once you do that its smooth sailing.
  5. R

PARKER DESERT CHEESE BURGER CHALLENGE!

I've got a couch.... lol
  6. R

The Real TT #15

Heep speed! Haha sleep by 430 awake and back at the shop by 615 long day..
  7. R

The Real TT #15

Stay out of here hippy! And you said that when I joined place is still around Kevin does the best pre race prep! If you need help benching trannys let me know! Haha Welcome to the site bone.
  8. R

The Second John Deere Gator build

looks good lucas! and damn i couldnt see a damn thing out of that haha.
  9. R

The Second John Deere Gator build

More pics come on lucas! looks good so far
  10. R

Parker bitd results??

Youre the ones that broke at my parents checkpoint at shea crossing two.
  11. R

Im new! I dont know what to do!?

That was the old me, ive turn over a new leaf. and have sworn to a life of peace and love for all
  12. R

Hey! i just realized i have a new title! RAD! haha
  13. R

John Deere Worlds 1st John Deere Gator Desert Race UTV **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Deere has some cool stuff in the works, and they are really looking to improve their HP numbers on the next gen gator :)
  14. R

Haha i knew id have to sign up eventually... and my hair cut has improved greatly since BWDC haha. and ive been ban free for 4.5 months now. cant wait to read around some more :D farnholes....
  15. R

Parker 425!

Whos coming to race and or watch!? and how long to you think it is before UTV's race the big race? i think its coming soon...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000