Recent content by ROTR

1. R

Most reliable UTV for first time buyer! NEED HELP!

This from Yamaha's facebook page. "We’ve always said Yamaha’s ATV and Side-by-Side vehicles are Proven Off-Road and Real World Tough, and we’re backing up those claims with the industry’s first 10-year belt warranty,” said Mike Martinez, Yamaha’s vice president of ATV / SxS group operations...
  2. R

Earning your start position for BITD.

Since the number of cars is so different in each class wouldn't a sliding scale work? Say 20 cars and under the top 3 or 5 get starting positions, then 20 and more get the top ten?
  3. R

Quoted from up above. "We are doing just the top 3 for 2018" So any one outside the top 3 with be in the draw for every race in 2018" Last year BITD took the top ten from the previous race and that was the starting order for the next race.
  4. R

It would be nice to know about a rule change ahead of time, everyone in the top ten was counting on clean air for Mint.
  5. R

Maverick X3 RC front diff

Here is an explanation of the new X3 RC front diff options with videos. Don't worry the videos are short, check them out! Front diff explanation video https://www.facebook.com/ROTRMOAB/videos/1808050719236732/ Trail mode https://www.facebook.com/ROTRMOAB/videos/1808065235901947/ Rock Mode...
  6. R

Looking for a XP 1000 2 seat fuel cell.

Like the title says, I am looking for a 20+ gallon under seat fuel cell that utilizes the OEM fuel pump for a BITD car. Thanks!
  7. R

New BITD Stock Sportsman Rule

I e-mailed Cary Sappington with a few questions and got this response. "This is an open sportsman class. The intent of this class is to allow people to race their UTVs that are not fully built desert UTVs." "no this class will not be available at all BITD races. All driver/codriver safety gear...
  8. R

New BITD Stock Sportsman Rule

Has anybody seen this yet? Is this a Turbo and N/A class? Will they only be able to race the whole series, co-driver required? Lot of questions.... http://bitd.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/2017_BITD_STOCK_SPORTSMAN_RULES.pdf
  9. R

So who won the UTV Championship?

BITD results.
  10. R

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

I heard the same thing. If the "winner of previous race class rule applied" why didn't the N/A cars start first when cognito took the overall a few times last year?
  11. R

2017 Mint 400

BITD just released the most up to date entry form for the Mint and the combined total of UTV's at the moment is 96. CRAZY that of the 320 total entries that the UTE classes make up almost a 1/3 of the total entries!!! I thought Casey mentioned at the Parker driver meeting that the starting order...
  12. R

2017 King of the Hammers

START ORDER FOR 1-46 DETERMINED BY QUALIFYING 1 9 MITCH GUTHRIE JR GLENDORA CA 2 921 ERIK MILLER CUMBERLAND MD 3 5 SHANNON CAMPBELL GILBERT AZ 4 4919 TYLER GREVES MADISON IN 5 35 BAILEY CAMPBELL GILBERT AZ 6 21 PHIL CAGLIERO SAN MIGUEL CA 7 913 BRANDEN SIMS PRESCOTT VALLEY AZ 8 6 MITCH...
  13. R

2017 King of the Hammers

Wow, ton of desert this year. Going down all the hard canyons, resolution and back door could be interesting!
  14. R

#955 Snake Livermash

I can only imagine the realization your team had the few days following the race on how big of a deal it was that #955 helped you back on your feet. Our race team says "we were only a good Samaritan" away from a podium as we finished right behind you in 4th. My only solace is that one day I...
  15. R

2017 King of the Hammers

Since the last thread concerning KOH was dated 2016, I thought it was time to start a thread for 2017. I wont be able to watch the live show tonight. Can somebody keep track of the UTV starting order and post it here? I wonder how many people chose to do the time qualify option on Saturday...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000