Recent content by rmuzzy

1. R

An Epic Battle, An Epic Ending...

Shows that heart and determination can overcome adversity. Great job guys.
  2. R

KOH Partcipant List

Any more coming? Come on Jon.
  3. R

KOH Partcipant List

Add Bobby Van Beekum Team Muzzy.
  4. R

Kawasaki 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 4x4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive Engine is completely new. Still 90 degree V twin, but design is all new. Much stronger. Power for stock unit is up about 20% on our dyno.
  5. R

Kawasaki 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 4x4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive MUZZYS has allready developed the following for the new engine: 880 big bore kit (uses stock cylinders) 916 Billet Block big bore kit 999 Billet Block/Stroker kit Full Exhaust system 38 mm Bored Throttle Bodies 3 ranges of...
  6. R

LOORRS RD's 5&6 Glen Helen THIS WEEKEND!!!!

On my way down now. First time for me,missed last year. Unfortunately we did not finish Bobbys 1000 race engine till Wed. To late for this race. I am sure Bobby will drive the snot out of his little 860.
  7. R

Kawasaki new teryx muzzys

V8 Jeep 86- I asked the sales staff about your problem and was told that there was a guy about 3 months ago having the problem you described. We found your original email dated November 8, 2010. The salesman thought since he had not heard from you that you had resolved the problem. I am a little...
  8. R

Kawasaki new teryx muzzys

I dont monitor this site or any other every day. The forums are not a good place to get your problem fixed. I dont know what is wrong with your pipe, but if it was not manufactured correctely we will gladly replace it. If you want the 02 bung in a different place than we use ,we can make you...
  9. R

Happy Birthday..Crowdog

Happy Birthday Jon. I cant even remember when I was your age. Have a great day. Rob and Gerri
  10. R

Bobby V at Firebird raceway.

Great Video.
  11. R

King of the Hammers Roll Call

I will not have my motorhome but will need space for 20ft trailer and Suburban. Should be there Sunday or Monday morning.
  12. R

LOORRS Firebird Race Results **PICTURES UPDATED!**

Re: LOORRS Firebird Race Results (Pics to come) There was a protest and Bobby's fuel was tested. It passed
  13. R

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

I found it on lucas web site. R1's are 2002 thru 2008. I would think that up to 2008 ZX10 would be the rule. Cory I have a mock up ZX-10 you guy's can use to get motor plates done.
  14. R

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

What years of R1 engines are allowed? I would think the same years of Kawasakis should be allowed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000