Recent content by Rhinoracer141

1. R

AZ GP series to add an unlimited class!!

I am definately in on this one. Already got mine in the works going to be testing some stuff out next weekend.
  2. R

Need Info on Ruesch UTVs

I have one sittin at the shop that we are doing some work to and in my opinion I wouldnt waste my money on one, they use very thin metal in all areas and the shocks are undersized for the application, the drive shafts for the diffs look like they took them out of a toyota pickup (way over kill)...
  3. R

no keeping the frame just doing a new build so most everything else I dont need

no keeping the frame just doing a new build so most everything else I dont need
  4. R

Night Race

Well I just found out that Grinding Stone Mx is going to be hosting a night race on July 11th from 6pm to 10pm sounds like its going to be alot of fun. Who's all gonna be able to get in?
  5. R

8Hr race Grinding Stone May 2-3

Track was definately a blast this weekend!! had fun out there big props to the guys out there for doing a great job on the track prep!! Looking forward to the next race!!!
  6. R

starving racers ???

Hey Doug that kinda pissed me off too!! when I seen that on the other site and was not called for at all!! and then I found this response to your post and was posted by SRJason so I thought I would share it with you! not that it means anything. Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:40 am Post...
  7. R

starving racers ???

Finally some insight as to what has been going on with StarvingRacers. I found these links View topic - RE: Starving Racers and all Parties involved :: SRtalk http://srtalk.forumsland.com/srtalk-about39.html and questions are being answered about the sight and the the other side of...
  8. R

Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...

Ok here is the official results from the Vulture mine Race Congrats to all the Finishers!!
  9. R

Yamaha LongTravel KITS

Another Kit you can add to that list is Trophy Engineering they have a really awesome LT kit as well. That is the one I run on my race rhino and handles like a dream. I have had no issues with the kit at all.
  10. R

Whiplash Racing-2009

can do that atleast lol
  11. R

Whiplash Racing-2009

I will be up there but I will not be racing init
  12. R

Whiplash Racing-2009

So who is all going to be racing this weekend up in Havasu for the Whiplash Race this Weekend?
  13. R

Grinding stone pics from the race 1.25.09

Yeah it was a great track all in all with the exception of the one area that was almost pretty much straight up and down and pretty rough I snapped all four axles in that area on the track. thanks for the pics those are some really good shots.
  14. R

Yamaha James's Race Rhino

HAHA well i had to do something cause the horn wasnt working lol :eek:
  15. R

Yamaha James's Race Rhino

I debuted it at the Whiplash race out at Vulture Mine in December. other than that just have done alot of prerunning with it. As far as communication goes I am curently not running any i would like to commincations setup init here really soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000