Recent content by RCB

1. R

Crazy Can-Am Concept UTV

Bet it would handle pretty good with the CG that low. I just bought a mav about a month and a half ago. Happy with it but cool to see new designs.
  2. R

new maverick stuff.

How much is the cage?
  3. R

Branden Sims SS300 Race Report/Recap

Good job on your podium finishes. Cool to see someone from northern az out there. I like the Sims logo,reminds me of the old Sims skateboard logo.
  4. R

Official UTVUnderground 2015 Can-Am Model Year Release

Lame.... Was hoping they would changed some things to compete a little more with the xp1. Need a desert model like they have the mud model.
  5. R

Get 6 to 10 More Hp in your Maverick Now.

Have you been happy with the Mav overall? Im looking at getting a Mav or a xp1 soon. Or might hold out another year or two to see if yamaha or one of the companys steps up with something better. i know the mav,xp1 topic has been beat to death but just wanted your opinion. I think i went on a...
  6. R

Get 6 to 10 More Hp in your Maverick Now.

Curious why your selling the mav. Changing teams?
  7. R

New member from Flagstaff,AZ

Finally joined after poking around on here for many years. I've ridden moto since i was a kid and been into offroading for awhile. Went to the dunes alot years ago. Had a sandrail,rhino,bikes,quads and all that good stuff. Got rid of it all when the economy crapped out. Just bought another rhino...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000