Recent content by RallyPixel

1. R

Can-Am My Commander X from Belgium.

Hi Welcom here, I have a buddie living in Belgium he is in the extreme4x4 forum
  2. R

HCR's Polaris RZR XP 900 LONG TRAVEL Kit **UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE**

Now I will safe all my money fpr RZr Xp , HCR Long Travel and bigger cage
  3. R

German SXS Scene another day...

Not without any kind of eat :-) YouTube - Pommes mit Cuyyruwurst in Fürstenau
  4. R

German SXS Scene another day...

Having fun in an old military base (Fürstenau-Osnabrück) YouTube - Sandgrube Fürstenau
  5. R

German SXS Scene.

One round of the UTv Run !! YouTube - R.U.D.I.flv
  6. R

German SXS Scene.

This is Adrian the son of my buddie !!! 12 years old YouTube - Adrian on WEC Germany 2011.
  7. R

German SXS Scene.

This weekend we meet us to the Winter Eduro Camp Germany 2011., Two days driving and raciong with mx bikes, quads, atv and sxs on a track in an old russian military base, driving in wood, tank pratice track and mx track. This first video shows the track ! YouTube - WEC GERMANY 2011
  8. R

Powercommander Auto Tune problems help neededd

That´s the fueltable after the first run.
  9. R

Betwen 35 and 60 miles/h the machine runs 6000-6500 rpm ??? on fulltrottle I feel the rev limitter, At 75 % trottle it runs to 60 miles/h too I fell the rev limit then at 55-60 miles. What can I doo to adjust the machine or clutch ??
  10. R

Thats the fuel map after two time "trim accepting" both runs over 20 minutes.
  11. R

Hi Im uses the PCV with Auto TUne on my 2009 RzrS. Thats the machine setup. Ported Head, Higher Comp Pistons, bigger valves with harder valve springs, Ump Intake with snorkels, Muzzy exhaust, Dirty Dawg Clutchkit. 46 mm trottlebody with manifold. I started with the "Muzzy Map"
  12. R

Bobby V at Firebird raceway.

Love that video, best soundtrack ever heard .-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000