Recent content by Rad Richi

1. Rad Richi

Magnum OR Maverick build

The Boy's at Magnum have done two RZR builds for me, 2011 RZR4, 2012 XP4 and they will be building me a 2014 RZR1000-4 just as soon as Polaris gets it out.... hopefully sooner then later!!! With Magnum you will get what you ordered.....
  2. Rad Richi

Polaris What does a XP4 need?

in other words... "just drive it!!!"
  3. Rad Richi

Polaris What does a XP4 need?

Hey Garrett, buy my seats everything else can wait....haha:D
  4. Rad Richi

2014 Polaris Model Year Lineup - 7/29/13 8:30PM EST

OK Baby fire it in here lets have it!!! Garage is clear and ready for something GOOD!!!:D
  5. Rad Richi

Magnum Offroad Glamis Invasion 2013 VIDEO

Sick Video wish I was there............:D
  6. Rad Richi

Used truck under 15k

7.3 super duty all the way!! I have had two 7.3 fords over the years I still talk to the guy I sold my 95' super duty7.3, He drives it to Cabo san lucas 3 times a year and still loves it. I only sold it because I needed the crew cab. If you buy one and you tow a heavy trailer figure about...
  7. Rad Richi

handheld 2 ways in Ocotillo

Thanks Pete just ordered one kinda cash poor right now and the price was right!
  8. Rad Richi

handheld 2 ways in Ocotillo

We run the 50w rugged units in our car and we have several bikers in our group that use the HX370S with the helmet setup. they get out of range pretty quick in OW they can almost always hear us in the 50w car units but if they want to talk to us at distance they ride up to the hill tops. I got...
  9. Rad Richi

Hemet Law Sucks!!!

LoL... I thought it would be someone who lives in Hemet giving me a hard time....:)
  10. Rad Richi

Hemet Law Sucks!!!

I had a "skid lid" also not DOT. it worked well with my rugged head set when I used my goggles strap to hold it in place....And no ticket yet!!! Hopefully wont run into Ranger dick head...:D
  11. Rad Richi

Hemet Law Sucks!!!

Went to Ocotillo Wells for Presidents weekend and it was the first family trip since the new helmet law. I pretty much felt the way a dog must feel when he has to wear that big cone of shame collar around his neck... Its just not right... is it legal for the law makers to make a law that singles...
  12. Rad Richi

Petition to appeal AB1595

Did it !!!
  13. Rad Richi

My name is Richard 760 518-4044 I will take the tires and wheels call me lets talk

My name is Richard 760 518-4044 I will take the tires and wheels call me lets talk
  14. Rad Richi

Chance for someone to score parts

I will take the wheels and tires can pick them up tomorrow Im just south of you...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000