Recent content by racing rzr dad

1. R

No UTV's in SSTS

1600's??? Really!!! No disrespect to those guys, I know they are a handful to drive, but not really exciting to watch as a spectator. Bummer, I thought this would bring UTV racing to the masses, and show people how exciting this form of racing really is.
  2. R

Lucas Oil regional, round #1 roll call!!

Black Rhino has all LOORS approved safety gear. Roll cage, window nets, rock guard, etc... Michael Gonzales #626 will have all these items installed on his RZR at WORCS this weekend. $2,695.00. Stop by the Black Rhino trailers and check it out. And yes we will be there for round 1 at Glen Helen
  3. R

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Hey Nate, I talked to Lee today, if we put in the new cam like we talked, that alone will put us into the unlimited class. Not sure if we want to be taking the cam out 6 times this year to run that series. Damn, decisions decisions.
  4. R

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Black Rhino sells a RZR XP 900 race package which includes all the safety equipment your rzr will need for racing in Lucas Regional Races, WORCS, The Dirt Series. ALL Lucas Oil APPROVED
  5. R

i was suprised to see alot of WORCS rules disreguarded

I'd have to agree with Dave, the weather and conditions were a factor. I sent Michael out for the parade lap in regular clothes with a trash bag over that, so he would have something warm and dry for the race. Most other WORCS races we have been to over the years were better organized.
  6. R

Hi

Welcome
  7. R

WORCS Round Results posted

Sorry bout' that: WORCS.com find the link "race results" Scroll to race 1, and find your class.
  8. R

WORCS Round Results posted

Check out your results, lap times, and let the smack talking begin
  9. R

my WORCS Canyon Raceway pics and video

2 weeks at primm, can you say whoops??
  10. R

Chance for someone to score parts

Do you still have the radiator??? Plz let me know
  11. R

Polaris RZR XP SHOCKS?

Still looking? send me a PM
  12. R

What happened to the UTV Underground Decals?

If you wanted decals you had to go to the WORCS race. Joey hooked Michael up!!! We got the long stickers for the roll bar, we can now replace the ones we have been sporting for almost 3 years. We got stickers for the XP and trailer. Getting the hat made Michael's day. Thanks Joey. and about the...
  13. R

WORCS Peoria Updates

Just finished washing the RZR, Dayum!!! the mud was not so bad, but that mulch is caught in all kind of corners and crevices, and clogging all the drain holes. The muffler was fun, that crap was cooked to the exhaust system, be patient with a pressure washer. Can't wait to do it all over again...
  14. R

Something to get you pumped on WORCS

Great job on that piece Joey, it's 10:35 at night and you got me all pumped up for this year's racing season.
  15. R

2013 SCORE Tecate San Felipe 250 - official thread

The team of Gregory Scott Row, David Nagy, and Michael "Speedy" Gonzales. will be out in force again in March

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000