Recent content by Quad Cartel

1. Q

UK $FIRST FOR SIDE BY SIDES AT WESTERN BEACH RACE$

I have been to the Weston Beach race twice. Pure Craziness!!!!!!!
  2. Q

Mojave to Stateline poker run 10-10-09

I just spoke to Monaghan, the date is still in the works. They have a meeting with BLM in the next two weeks to set the date. I was told it will be in the first two weeks of October.
  3. Q

That is sweet Breven, I have the wife tow a trailer and meet up along the way. Hopefuly we won't need your truck to come get us on the trail.
  4. Q

I think I will do october too. I will call Monaghan motorsports to find out the date.
  5. Q

JAYPEE's New SXS Build

0-60mph is insane. Lets get together soon so you can drive it. 909-721-1589. I will let you by me a beer or six.
  6. Q

JAYPEE's New SXS Build

I run 16 front and 18 rear, 5.5-1 RPM a 27" tall tire, red line is 10,000 rpm at 75mph. My sprockets are 33" apart center to center and my chain is 130 link's.
  7. Q

JAYPEE's New SXS Build

JP, I only take off in 1st. 2nd is too tall with out winding out the engine. All I have to do is change 1 sprocket and adjust the chain then I can do 90mph no problem. 90mph in a Rhino out in the middle of the desert is nuts. I will stick to 65-70. I have not had one problem with my RPM box...
  8. Q

NEW BUILD!!! Busa-RZR Mafia +6

127mph, UMMMM you know you are driving a SXS rite? 90mph is too fast for these short and narrow cars. Good luck!
  9. Q

Charity Ride

Sounds great. Do you think you would do this Paul? I am always up for helping a good cause.
  10. Q

first ride video's of the RZR1, yes i still have wood 2 days later

I saw you at the hill on Monday, your car halls the mail, it just looks to low to dune.
  11. Q

my RZR1 build

Mike I took my rims to OMF. For $100 a wheel the put the billet centers in. They machined the wheel. Then they put in the new Type R inserts.
  12. Q

UTVUnderground.com/PitBull Tires RZR4 Pit Ride

Your trailer could not be 2" shorter.
  13. Q

my RZR1 build

I have the same wheels and tires you do but the lug circle is too small on the rhino.
  14. Q

my RZR1 build

The billet centers are a great idea. I just broke my wheels this weekend out at Glamis. They are breaking around the lug nuts.
  15. Q

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

JR I hope everything thing stays on the rite track, it sound like thing are getting better. Take care brother. Give Jen our best. If you need anything let me know. I am a pretty good take out getter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000