Recent content by Pro Armor

1. P

Polaris New Pro Armor XP1K Products!

You can order any of these great products from our authorized dealers or by going to our website
  2. P

Pro Armor XP 1000 Doors.

Looking good as always Bob! I may be slightly biased just based on my sn though. Either way you have a XP1000 to be proud of!
  3. P

UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

Looking forward to it! See everyone out there!
  4. P

F/S Custom Built XP900 Big Bore w/lots of Extras

Unfortunately we never had the chance to race it. The car has very little hours on it. Once it was complete we took it to Ocotillo for some testing and that is about all the time it has seen. This XP/Custom build absolutely rips! The long travel suspension works awesome! The arms look and...
  5. P

F/S Custom Built XP900 Big Bore w/lots of Extras

Only $25k! We are selling our custom built XP900. This XP has everything and was built in house except for the motor work which was done by Mark Queen (Queen Racing). Here are most of the upgrades. This thing is a beast and the suspension, shocks and body work is absolutely amazing! Feel free...
  6. P

Mini Me-Buckshot X2 bodied Buckshot Bullet

Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see it in the dunes and on the trail!
  7. P

WOW.......PROARMOR

It is possible they did not convey the information properly. I am not necessarily going to ask to split it but believe it or not harnesses are not as cheap as I thought to ship. So I am going to get a freight quote and if it makes sense and is not triple the cost of the product then we can...
  8. P

Maverick Wheelie - Pavement

Awesome!
  9. P

WOW.......PROARMOR

A mistake was made when switching from black to red and the order did not ship as it was supposed to. For this we are very sorry and I have already instructed customer service to get a freight quote for next day air. I too am also on the consumer side and I understand wanting it expedited but...
  10. P

Berts UTV Wildcat X "BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS"

Awesome job Tim and all the guys at SDR! Next time we need to handicap you guys to make it fair!
  11. P

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

These are definitely going to be a game changer! Can't wait to see Method Wheels making everyone's ride look better!
  12. P

Berts UTV Wildcat X "BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS"

Great Job Guys! Looking forward to the final pics.
  13. P

UTVUG/ProArmor Forum Member GIVEAWAY!!

Awesome pics! Thanks guys!
  14. P

UTVUG/ProArmor Forum Member GIVEAWAY!!

Come on guys we want to give away some free product! Show us your pics!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000