Recent content by Pokahpolice

1. P

Other NEW 2014 Yamaha VIKING **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Personally I think this machine is a complete fail! They made a much wider, heavier SXS with the same slow ass motor. Lipstick on a pig! Looks like my mother had final call on the power plant. What exactly did they improve from the Rhino? Three seats? Great, now my Bestie can have his arm...
  2. P

4 Minutes of pure insanity

Good thing...they'd probably be dead.
  3. P

4 Minutes of pure insanity

Yeah this is awesome...until a 12 year old on a dirt bike is coming the other direction and you have to remove his teeth from your rollcage!
  4. P

All UTV's Free Crow Harnesses

PRP...can't find a way to fix it without ordering new belt...then the fronts wont match and will drive me nuts so I need to order both
  5. P

Yamaha Face lift

Just finished up painting the Rhino and installing some add-ons figured I'd share Before... During... After...
  6. P

All UTV's Free Crow Harnesses

If you change your mind on shipping let me know. I'd pay you for the trouble and the shipping. I didn't put mine on the other day and it slide down against the motor and melted the buckle.
  7. P

Yamaha hard time bleeding brakes

Bleeding the brakes on these Rhino's is next to impossible. The issue is the position of the bleeder. It isn't the highest point of the caliper so the air doesn't escape. I don't have a solution for you...when I bleed mine I had a soft pedal for about a month then it seemed to work itself out. I...
  8. P

UTVUG/ProArmor Forum Member GIVEAWAY!!

Hitting a washout at about 30mph
  9. P

Crazy wreck video

What the heck did he hit at the top? It didn't look steep enough to come straight back down...especially with the speed he had. Pretty impressed with how the RZR held together.
  10. P

Anyone From Maine or NH?

Ahh you're just not looking hard enough! I live in Standish on the Saco river. From my house I can ride all the trails in Limington, Hollis, Waterboro, Standish, Buxton, Gorham, Steep Falls, Baldwin and more...I'm still exploring out in the Baldwin area. We live in a pretty good area and if you...
  11. P

Yamaha Found out what a bad sheave looks like..

This was the first time I serviced it after I bought it used. If I had to guess it was never serviced. If you mud you'll want to device it more often. I serviced it twice last summer and plan on servicing probably two to three times. I submerge mine in mud quite a bit.
  12. P

Anyone From Maine or NH?

Buxton! We're neighbors. You ride a lot? Part of any clubs?
  13. P

Anyone From Maine or NH?

Roll call on members from the Northeast? Anyone up my way?
  14. P

I dont care what SxS you have...

I frigin love this post! I wish I wasn't 3000 miles away or we'd be riding!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000