Recent content by Pballistic

1. Pballistic

TEXTRON INC. ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF ARCTIC CAT INC.

I see yesterday the "Bad Boy" brand was changed to "Textron Off Road" on all their social media pages
  2. Pballistic

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

New Speedcat 77, 78,000... 100k with spares
  3. Pballistic

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Look at what GM has done in the past. If you want a bad a$$ Corvette with 750hp you get take their driving class first... I know none of these companies are in the ballpark of GM in budgets and won't be offering a driving class in the near future, but it's a way GM got out of liability issues...
  4. Pballistic

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

What about in TORC? I hear there is a few racing TORC this year
  5. Pballistic

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

The Speedcat actually has the 998t motor in it from the Thundercat sled and the XX is using the YXZ motor modified a bit... So the Speedcat isn't just a additional turbo bolted on. It is available to anyone though. I talked to them about it starting before Baja when no one knew it existed
  6. Pballistic

GY6 Motorsports

For Immediate Release 26Jan2017 Going into 2017 Jerry Townsend and Ballistic Off Road Racing have joined forces with Got Your 6 Motorsports. GY6M is a registered not for profit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization that works with veterans getting them back on the track of life. From PTSD to...
  7. Pballistic

Xp1k4

I tried to find if it was but I couldn't find anything... The www.xp1k4.com site was down earlier today when I tried to get to it too
  8. Pballistic

Xp1k4

Okay, so all the stuff about xp1k4 dropping on 1/17/17 and I haven't been able to find it. Is it not on YouTube? Did I miss something and the release date was changed? Anyone have the link?
  9. Pballistic

All UTV's Specific Laws

I missed your comment before. Its very easy to take a little stroke out of a motor... I agree. I don't think we will ever see a machine come through the lines with more than 1000cc engine for a standard model. I'm just thinking strictly for a monster dune machine though. I know Alex said it...
  10. Pballistic

All UTV's Specific Laws

That wasn't what I was getting at, I probably made it confusing having that statement in there though. I'm just wondering what laws each state has for the CC limit... My thought process maybe a mfg could build a limited run large cc monster that is only available in a few states and basically...
  11. Pballistic

All UTV's Specific Laws

Okay, so I saw someone on another forum post a recent article from one of the big UTV magazines claiming that Arctic Cat is going to drop the "Yamaha SR Viper" engine in their new kitty... A 1049cc triple... (We know it won't be over 1000cc) I know I have heard a lot of talk in the past that...
  12. Pballistic

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

I haven't ran desert races, so it's hard to say for that perspective... But I ran Duros last season in short course and testing on the rocky trail by my shop that I assume is very close to desert racing. Over sharp jagged rocks pounding the piss out of the Duro Frontiers and I only used one set...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000