Recent content by ParaPros Racing

1. P

All UTV's Whose going to buy a Yamaha Viking?

i wont thats for sure.. But i Bet a team will get some and do work on it put bigger motor and ill put money on it looking pretty dang good!! Brad ParaprosRacing.com
  2. P

All UTV's billit quick release fire extinguisher

U get both the billit holder and the Fire extinguisher
  3. P

All UTV's billit quick release fire extinguisher

i am selling this set up for $120 plus shipping its 1 3/4 tube retails at $250 still in good shape... billit quick release fire extinguisher holder
  4. P

Yamaha Cv joints, axle help

well i run the empi cv with 300m axles now with the limit straps and have about 800 miles and so far so good with them .. i like the empi Brad but everyone has a story about any produt braking even then gear one i know of to race teams when they ran the rhino and blew apart the gear...
  5. P

What happens is When it's at full drop they bind up and they start cracking most of the time when they actually break is just underpower or turning .. They will actually just start cracking a lot at full drop when the tip of the axle does not twist and the axle does thats when the cracks occur...
  6. P

Most people tend to think that Axel is extended at full drop but it is the opposite it is collapsed at full drop and extended when suspension is completely bottomed out ... Brad
  7. P

The reson They tend to break is because when the suspension is at full drop the axle is collapsed all the way in and Binds against the stub axle so that way the axle twist but the tip of the axle is stuck in the CV stub axle and that's why they tend to twist and snap off at the ends by putting a...
  8. P

if we are reading then we are bored!!!! Brad lol
  9. P

the best thing to do is to put limit straps in the rear to stop the axle from slamming into the the stub axle .. it helps a lot in saving axles that is for sure
  10. P

All UTV's Baja Designs soltek led

hey guys... i got 4 of the soltek led lights with a light Bar and wiring kits and i have a few beam patterns driving and flood and spot lens this light bar is off a rhino but will work on other stuff i have over $2000 in this set up $1000 text me at 951-544-0882 if u are...
  11. P

All UTV's quick shot jack from pro armor

ya full kit its all there every nut and bolt.. email me at [email protected] paypal is my email thanks Bud.. Brad
  12. P

All UTV's quick shot jack from pro armor

hey guys i have this jack just sitting at my house got it a year ago and now i am not going to use it.. so i am selling it its brand new never used .. they retal for like $179 so maybe like $125 plus 20 shipping ? Thanks guys .. Brad
  13. P

Kawasaki Rack

Hey Guys i am looking for a stock streerimy Rack for a 09 Teryx any one have a used one? Thanks Brad
  14. P

Blingstar Official Response

where is the link that she put up about blingstar ? i would like to read it ? Brad
  15. P

Yamaha rhino power commander

Hey Guys.. any know who is selling the better maps for the power commander 5 so it will raise the rev limit up??? its a pain going to power commander for it.. Brad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000