Recent content by outofround

1. O

Nighmare gulch Pics

red rock canyon is a cool area to ride. I usually go up there the 3rd weekend in nov.14-17. the big ride.
  2. O

Nighmare gulch Pics

wow looks like you guys had a great time. great pics.
  3. O

Road to the Hammers

damm angie and melissa you guys are awesome... hammers beware.... here they come... bill
  4. O

my bran new tow rig

good looking truck have fun
  5. O

2012 America's Most Wanted All-Star

i voted
  6. O

All UTV's My new ride

cool looking ride....have fun... hope to see it on a future ride...bill
  7. O

MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

great pics and people...... thanks bill
  8. O

great pics. i am trying to get the rhino guys dave and ed to join utv underground. i guess when there are ready....
  9. O

Socal new guy

welcome aboard.....
  10. O

wow what a ride... should have been there. i brought two friends with me to this ride. while going up water fall my friend dave almost lost it. his rhino went straight up onto his tail gate. holly$hit. lucky some friends (new) where there to hold it from going over. you will see pics later. i...
  11. O

sat. ride, drivers meeting 8:30. ride 9:00 am. that was the time i last went out with rich and the gang........
  12. O

okay, sounds great . no problem. i will be driving this. http://www.utvunderground.com/members/outofround/albums/my-pics/2573-rack-005.jpg
  13. O

i will be at mcdonalds around 7:00am . hwy 15 & 138. if you want to meet up...bill
  14. O

okay, still working on him to get something.. his brother-in-law and son-in -law are comming. they each have rhinos. so that makes 3 sxs's. not staying over night just a day ride.......bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000