Recent content by O'Malley

1. O

2013 King Of The Hammers RACE COURSE

This is the course for everyone that is running. The Utv don't have to do backdoor and sunbonnet
  2. O

Chase Trucks!!!!!

oh ya it is caged with 2" dom
  3. O

Chase Trucks!!!!!

this is a buddy of mines chase truck. it is a 2006 dodge mega cab with a kore front end w/hydro bumps. deaver rear w/ hydro bumps king 2.5 all they way around.
  4. O

#664 Monster Kawasaki,Muzzy,XMF Build

I just left Bobs and we got alot done today the rear is done exept for the shocks. The front still needs 2 arms that are still at powder coat. The radiator and steering rack are in and ready to go. It looks like as soon as we get the rest of the parts that we don't have right now it will only...
  5. O

Yamaha 99.5 mph in Sr1 today on the Gps

I can tell you that Bobonthis hit 117 in his with 26" big horns
  6. O

LOORRS Speedworld Sept.2010 Pics & Results

Tyler i don't care why anyone says i like it
  7. O

LOORRS Speedworld Sept.2010 Pics & Results

I was wondering the same thing
  8. O

LOORRS

Ahh thanks buddy
  9. O

LOORRS

Is there going to be a live feed to watch the race his weekend. This is going to be rhw first race is 3 years that i will miss
  10. O

my 85 yota rockcrawler project

Remember I bought it from him and he still owes me front axle shafts 30 spline longfeilds and who knows what else
  11. O

Yamaha FST vr DFR

you have so bent stuff on that car it just was not the suspension more like the whole back of the car
  12. O

2010 Lucas Oil Season Opener!!!!

their numbers are in the 600s
  13. O

2010 Lucas Oil Season Opener!!!!

Out at speed world the sr1's were turning a 1.05 sec lap and the top guys all turn 1.02 lap in the 600 class but i heard Dan Kelly was almost a half lap ahead of everyone else dont know his times edit; oh and this was last week
  14. O

Whiplash Speedworld Race UTV pics

Anyone get a picture of bobby wheeling down the front straight
  15. O

SR1 suggested rules are up!

In fairness to dan he has not had his car going in good condition this year when he was practicing with his 1000 in his car at speedworld he was able to pull the front tires off the ground between the 2 jumps down the front straight he will have his carready for speedworld in october unless un...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000