Recent content by OLET

1. O

Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki Teryx Pilot Robert Van Beekum Finds the Top of the Po

Re: Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki Teryx Pilot Robert Van Beekum Finds the Top of th Great to see you on top Bobby!! And Dan , he sure gives it HELL , finally paid off! Congradulations to both of you!
  2. O

THANKS BOBBY V.

We appreiciate it! Hopefully i can help with Ryder in a couple years!! Its like a drug i cant explain watching your own son race!:D:D
  3. O

THANKS BOBBY V.

Last weekend we had a trophy kart race and my son has been in a little rut latley , driving me nuts!! Bobby stayed and watched him race at the last assc and after watching him he called me up and asked when his next race was because he wanted to come coach him through the race on the radio. So...
  4. O

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD 1&2 Firebird Pics and Results (2011)

Great job Code!!! Hope to see you up in the front all year!!:D
  5. O

All UTV's Mark Turner needs your prayers

I went and saw mark yesterday and printed all of your replies from the site so he could see all the support everyone is giving him! Mark and his family told me to tell everyone how much they appreciate it! He looked good and was in good spirits , YOU CANT BRING THAT MAN DOWN! He is going into...
  6. O

I called this morning and he is still in icu. He is a strong willed man , nothing will keep him down!!
  7. O

The Underground is behind you Mark! Get well soon and keep the revs up!!!! Mark Turner Injured at the ASCC Season Opener After racing in the infamous King of the Hammers UTV race on Thursday, Mark “Iron Man†Turner was back in the driver seat Saturday morning for the season opener...
  8. O

Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series - ASCC

WILLL THE KINGMAN RACE COUNT FOR POINTS? ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE NOT GOING , THAT IT WILL BE WAY TO HOT AND TO FAR...
  9. O

Bobby V at Firebird raceway.

Notice how many times Austin hits him!
  10. O

WORCS round #1 Taft, CA

WHERES YOUR D - CELL??? YOULL BREAK YOUR KNECK!!
  11. O

2011 unlimited UTV/SR1 rules for Lucas(LOORS)

ILL PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF!!!:D
  12. O

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

I think when they do open the class it will bring alot more racers , they will just have to enforce the motor sizes and years. Like everything else every year there is something bigger and better than the last , which is hard to keep up with in the racing prospect. The numbers are down in the...
  13. O

I have been told from a very reliable sorce that you can run any equal motor with ANYONES SETUP , and that the drive train and the motor locations must be the same!
  14. O

IS IT TRUE THAT CLASS WILL BE OPEN TO ALL MOTORS NEXT YEAR , AND OTHER PEOPLES SET UPS? I WAS TOLD I COULD RUN MY GSXR SET UP NEXT YEAR!
  15. O

whiplash nov7

NO I WAS OVER HEATING HAD TO PULL OFF AND CLEAN MY RADIATOR , AND THE POWER STEERING WENT OUT , WHICH MAKES IT TWICE AS HARD TO TURN WITH THE UNIT IN THERE AND NOT WORKING . FUN RACE BUT TO MUCH DAM MUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000