Recent content by Odyknuck

1. O

We want to HOOK YOU UP! OH/PA/WV/NY Members: Get Paid $200 to Test Prototype Vehicles

Re: We want to HOOK YOU UP! OH/PA/WV/NY Members: Get Paid $200 to Test Prototype Vehi Interesting. I signed up.
  2. O

2013 Can Am Maverick HCR Long Travel Release

I suspect its a typo and should say "fits in a toy hauler over 70" wide".
  3. O

Yamaha Master cylinder bore size

Looking for the bore size of the 08 models with 4 wheel disk brakes? Is it different than the 3 disk brake set up?
  4. O

Yamaha Rear Brake Conversion Kit

Are you guys using the same master cylinder when converting over to 4 wheel disk brakes? The standard unit is 11/16" are the master cylinders on the 08s with 4 wheel brakes larger, if so what size? With the additional volume you would need a larger master to keep the pedal firm.
  5. O

Maverick roll over video

Looks like they were going fast during the rollover as it takes speed to do a double roll like that. One of the first things I did on my 1000X was to weld a bar across the back of the cage with quick connects for my 5 point harness's. I welded the sub strap bracket to the frame so it the seat...
  6. O

Can-Am Here is my commander

Nice, what lights are you running on the top bar?
  7. O

Polaris High Lifter Products Releases Pro Series Max Clearance Trailing Arms for Polaris RZR

Re: High Lifter Products Releases Pro Series Max Clearance Trailing Arms for Polaris Nice, that should make a lot of XP owners happy!
  8. O

Flyingbryan Commander Build 2012

Let me guess, your waiting on Ball joints?
  9. O

Repping at the Office

I get that!:D
  10. O

About UTV Rally Raid

When i first got my Commander my Wife and I entered one of theses Races and had a great time. Now if i could just teach her how to fasten her 5 points in less than 5 minutes! lol. Its too bad its a 16 hr drive for us old folks or we would do more often!
  11. O

All UTV's What to get Now?

I think i would go with the Wildcat over the T4. So much more supension offered on the wildcat. Can am will be releasing their long travel sport model in September so there is another option.
  12. O

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

Awsome build and craftmanship, thumbs up to ya!
  13. O

Brake Proportioning Valve

Ah! even better.
  14. O

The Willwood is a universal application device non specific to any vehicle. They are designed to install in the main line to the brake calipers or wheel cylinders on the front and/or rear brakes.
  15. O

The other option is to do away with the OEM and run a manual willwood unit inline with the front brakes. Then you can adjust the bias any way you want. The valve can be bought new for around 50 bucks at Summitracing.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000