Recent content by nuthead

1. nuthead

Kawasaki 14 Teryx 4 LTI or HCR or ? for Long travel Suspension

Long travel industries & Magnum Off road both drug me along since last February & never came through with the Long travel kit. I'm very disappointed with both company's. I should have ordered from HCR in the beginning. I would had my kit last year. I ordered my kit from Brittney & within 15...
  2. nuthead

Thanks Britney. Your kit is on its way to my house now per UPS tracking!
  3. nuthead

Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Id like to see a pic of those squadron XLs at night. Im trying to decide which lights to go with. We don't do alot of night riding so I just want 1 set of lights.
  4. nuthead

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

Where's the Kawi's?!?
  5. nuthead

Well after our Glamis trip last weekend wife isnt riding in Teryx till I do the LT kit. Her neck still hurts! Ordered my LTI kit yesterday from Brian.
  6. nuthead

All UTV's what to buy.

I was in the same boat. I just bought the Teryx4 & have had it out twice. I love it but definately needs long travel kit which I already knew buying it.
  7. nuthead

Thanks for offer! I have to work that weekend. We are headed to Glamis this weekend.
  8. nuthead

Just got back from our first trip out with Teryx4 to Superstition, chasing around a Maverick & Polaris 1000s. Yep definitely need a long travel kit.
  9. nuthead

This is what I want mine to look like when Im done.
  10. nuthead

Kawasaki 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 UTVUnderground BUILD & Long Term Review

Now this is how I want mine to look when Im done.
  11. nuthead

Man those are killer looking! I don't know if I would want to paint those! Maybe just clear coat them
  12. nuthead

I saw yours at benchmark on Tuesday. Honestly when I was trying to figure out which UTV to buy (most my friends bought Polaris 1000s) Joeys & your builds were what got me to buy a T4. Now I'm thinking wait till Magnums LT comes out then decide between that & the LTI kit.
  13. nuthead

Thats weird. WHere did other posts and my PM go?
  14. nuthead

I talked to Danny at Magnum today. Their kit is sounding pretty good too. Hopefully get some pics & price soon on that one too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000