Recent content by Nut_Up

1. Nut_Up

Rear wheel collecting mud or dirt???

I have a set of these that I used a few times, out, perfect condition. What do y'all charge for a new set? I am just Trying to figure out a fair used price to ask. Thanks!
  2. Nut_Up

2016 Honda Pioneer Lineup w/ NEW 1000cc 6-Speed Transmission

I like this idea. Might need to be my plan too, if you can't buy it, build it, right?
  3. Nut_Up

2016 Honda Pioneer Lineup w/ NEW 1000cc 6-Speed Transmission

I am waiting to see what Yamaha has coming out in September, unless it's incredible I think I am gonna pull the trigger on a Pioneer 1000, the dual clutch paddle shift transmission is killer.
  4. Nut_Up

New Yamaha?

I'm so stoked I just sold my RZR 1000
  5. Nut_Up

Polaris 2014 Chromoly Balenced Drive Shafts

Yep, this is probably the route I will need to go and the reply I have got from about everyone I ask. I will post pics when I am done. Thanks for all the replies. Have a good one dudes.
  6. Nut_Up

I was thinking more along the lines of a custom machined setup, with all the CNC shops out there and UTV owners it seems like this could be a money maker if you already had a fab shop. I was joking about producing them myself, but for all the shops that make custom driveshafts or other custom...
  7. Nut_Up

You did a nice job on that, it looks like the weld you got from Polaris was pretty nice too, I have seen a few that look like Ray Charles welded it with a millermatic 140 without the gas turned on at 100 amps.
  8. Nut_Up

That's cool, yeah considering the 1300 lb. weight of the car and the fact that it only has 107 horsepower I would think a stock size shaft will be fine. If it had quality material, good welds, and correct phasing I am thinking that would get it pretty close to balanced, but I would still like...
  9. Nut_Up

Ha, right. I would pay ridiculous money for a replacement driveline for my RZR and I don't even race it... I may be in the wrong buisness. I might need to invest in a friggin lathe and start making some quality light weight balanced UTV driveshafts and make some cash. Or someone could just...
  10. Nut_Up

I only had it out a few times before I flew up to work, and I thought I felt unusually excessive vibration when I was in 4WD. And when I had some time after work these past two weeks I was looking at the forums on the RZR and found out about the driveshaft issues. I fly home today and I will...
  11. Nut_Up

Nice, yeah I am thinking I am going to have to order material and find a machine shop to do it too, it's blowing my mind no one sells a balanced replacement for these crap factory drive shafts. What was the driveline shop you used? Did they balance them? And do you know if they reduced...
  12. Nut_Up

I am not sure how the RCV joints will handle the heat with extreme high RPM of a drive shaft setup. But even if they could come up with a good balanced U-joint setup I would be happy.
  13. Nut_Up

I just contatced RCV Off-Road. I would love to have a set of custom drive shafts made with there joints to replace the factory u-joints. I will keep everyone updated when I get a reply. I have got to think if they came up with a light weight replacement balanced drive line for the RZR XP 1000...
  14. Nut_Up

Side By Sides Suck...

Ha, that's awesome. Mine is only 4 so hopefully she will want to ride shotgun with daddy for a few more years (:
  15. Nut_Up

Side By Sides Suck...

Thanks man. Yeah she loves going for a rip in it, she likes to go fast, but considering I am her Dad I can't blame her, she was born with it, lol. Plus my buddy has 3 kids and he bought the 4 seater, so it's fun to take the kiddo's out and on the trails and in the mud. It's funny whenever we...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000