Recent content by nottoli

1. N

Post Pics of Your Teryx's, Show off you builds

A few pics of a local race team and their Humvee powered Teryx.
  2. N

Polaris 2011-2012 Polaris RZR XP 900 "Known" Starter Area Failure Issue

Brent We are sorry to hear you continue to go through this......that being said you are not alone. A few things to think about: 1. Ensure you have kept good records and documentation. 2. Press the dealership to resubmit the warrantee request as full warrantee consistent with last/most...
  3. N

Small race team trying to secure insurance policy for WORCS team

A small utv race team out of San Diego has been trying to secure an insurance policy in advance of racing the WORCS series.......if anyone knows of a broker or carrier that might be of help it would be appreciated. Their search begin in mid Nov. and to date they haven't received much from their...
  4. N

2011-2012 Polaris RZR XP 900 "Known" Starter area failure issue

That is correct......to date we have not found a solution to this problem........a spare motor will set u back about the same as the repair........ It is a difficult and frustrating place to be......good luck
  5. N

2011-2012 Polaris RZR XP 900 "Known" Starter area failure issue

Welcome to the world of 2011-2012 XP900 ownership........and the luck of the draw and who and how Polaris covers some or all of the cost of repair......but apparently this isn't a major issue, design flaw or of significance to justify a recall or major warrantee bulletin.........if the...
  6. N

Polaris 2011-2012 Polaris RZR XP 900 "Known" Starter Area Failure Issue

Brent To answer your first question: There is no known "fix" using aftermarket or later model year parts as we now it.....and yes we looked for any avenue to remedy this is such a way as to not live in fear of a reoccurrence. Press the dealership hard as it appears Polaris doe not appear to...
  7. N

Maverick at Primm WORCS 2 video

The 37 car is RJ Anderson's car......and it is believed to have a Kroyer motor.....as a reminder the Pro Class is limited to 1000cc........built motors are allowed in this class and there are some formidable engine builders the likes of Sparks, Kroyer, Benchmark and Queen who all produce 935-997...
  8. N

TAX Avoidance? TAX Evasion? Shipping prices?

Does merit a full delete...note follow up post.........there should be a zero tolerance policy for this type of stuff.....
  9. N

TAX Avoidance? TAX Evasion? Shipping prices?

Joey, We would appreciate if you would please remove/delete this thread from the forum pages as it has moved well beyond the boundaries of what should/is acceptable. David, It is well know in most circles and communities that Uniformed Service Personnel always strive to achieve the...
  10. N

My Buddy got a Rhino... Now what.

Drew Don't listen to these guys:) Free and slow = money in bank.........expensive and fast = no money!! Your buddy is ahead of the curve with the rhino and virtually no out of pocket cost.......Chris will put him through a Q & A to flush out exactly what he wants to do with the rig...
  11. N

My Buddy got a Rhino... Now what.

Drew If your buddy has a chance have him contact Chris at Benchmark Performance in Ramona, CA........explain the deal and let Chris lay out options.......simple., easy-inexpensive vs complex, harder more costly...... there isn't a more knowledgeable, pragmatic guy when it comes to...
  12. N

Wasteland Performance RZR Z-1 Kit

Les Thanks for responding to the thread and offering some insight important for belt knowledge. Based on this it seems we should follow the advice from MBL as experts in this area! Thanks again for responding although I will admit given your response I still feel like Lt. Kaffey trying to...
  13. N

Wasteland Performance RZR Z-1 Kit

based on what has been outlined it would seem the specifications, physical properties or mechanical load rates for the belt in question would be different from the stock belt....... unless the performance is tied to a special proprietary polymer can spec's be provided so as consumers we can...
  14. N

2013 - 2014 NFL Trash Talking Thread

So as to ensure the record is set straight, and the c'mon man thrown at me is retracted allow me to clarify: My reference was to Army/Navy. Combatants for 1 day, Brothers in arms thereafter... Go Navy............Beat Army Hacky what?
  15. N

2013 - 2014 NFL Trash Talking Thread

c'mon guys really (from off road guys)........pro sports??? The pinnacle of overpaid, overhyped, over-full of themselves. There remains only one football game that truly matters and represents what sport is all about....... Joey.....as the ring leader of this thread you get the C'mon Man....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000