NOPD Racing

I have been in racing most of my life from go-karts to motocross, road racing motorcycles, drag racing and circle track cars. However the only off road racing was motocross until now. I had a Ranger XP that I got for hunting in 2010 it was fun (not). My son-in-law and I got into wanting to racing so I traded it in on a 2016 Paris Razor 900S box stock. We got harness and lower door inserts and a fire ex. and of we went. We put in a lot of practice and looking on how to begin to get involved we joined TORN Racing here in Texas we did miss the start of this years season. We entered our 1st race at Bridgeport,TX not having a clue we entered the Short Course and Long Course. There were several racers in each race and somehow we ended up with a 3rd place in the 900 class hell we just wanted to finish. We missed the next race due to work. So the 4th race of the series at Boyd,TX same thing except we brought home a 1st place and now we are 3rd place 900 class over all. So needless to say we are stoked and in hook line and sinker. Also just to say the people and companies are just outstanding UTV underground helped by giving us a starting point with there coverage of races and info to knowing where and what to do when it comes to racing... Thanks and Dang nice to meet y'all.
Birthday
Nov 14, 1957 (Age: 66)
Your Ride or Rides if your a baller!
2016 Polaris Razor 900S
Name
Edward Balusek
Occupation
Field Manager for Von Technologies

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000