Recent content by NelsonRacingProducts

1. NelsonRacingProducts

Hello - Titanium Bumper

What's the weight on the bumper? And has any racers been using it? Any pictures?
  2. NelsonRacingProducts

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

I'm taking Brandon and Mitchy! Lots of experience there!
  3. NelsonRacingProducts

Hi from UK SXS Racing

Nice to meet you Colin! Looks like you guys run your RZR's very low, are there not a lot of big jumps or anything on the tracks out there? And can you post a youtube link of a video from the racing action in the UK?
  4. NelsonRacingProducts

Stock hub and rotor for 2016 XP1K

Can't you buy everything on polaris.com/shop ???
  5. NelsonRacingProducts

2017 UTV World Championship Information Thread

Joey, when will a PR of the rules be set in stone? I get you say rules are the same, as of now. What if they change 2 weeks before the race? People are building cars for this event, I feel like we need some security. Thank you.
  6. NelsonRacingProducts

Polaris New UTVUnderground.com / Ragland RZR XP Turbo Hellraiser by Cognito

I was just saying in my opinion, some of these rules are vague. A lot of open opportunities.
  7. NelsonRacingProducts

Polaris New UTVUnderground.com / Ragland RZR XP Turbo Hellraiser by Cognito

BiggJam, try dealing with the UTV Lucas rules. We tried front sway bars 2 years ago and they were illegal, now they're legal. Technicalities are evergrowing because they're trying to make it "cheap".
  8. NelsonRacingProducts

Your Picks to WIN the 2016 SCORE Baja 1000

I'm taking the under dog no one is talking about on here, Sheldon Creed.
  9. NelsonRacingProducts

Tires that work good in the sand and dirt??

The regulators are great, but in our opinion, the factory tires work the best as a dual sport tire. They will puncture easily in between the threads, that's the only downfall.
  10. NelsonRacingProducts

My XP1K build CarrOne, Nelson & Nelson, SSV Works

Wow a lot of custom stuff! Nice work, and ambition!
  11. NelsonRacingProducts

UTV COST

Morning Don, sorry for such a late reply but I think I can help you, or perhaps some other people interested in racing. If TORC is strict on width then that's a bummer. SXS's are terribly prone to roll over from their high ride heights and high roll center. Yes you can lower the car, but can...
  12. NelsonRacingProducts

Polaris New Carbon Fiber Radius Rods

Badass! Hope they hold up. Has anyone tested them in like a WORCS style race?
  13. NelsonRacingProducts

New guy from Pa

Welcome to RZR world Ma2c! haha Tips? Call shops and talk to them personally before buying.
  14. NelsonRacingProducts

New FABWERX xp1k chassis underway

That dash is awesome! Great work guys!
  15. NelsonRacingProducts

Costs to race a full season with an SXS vehicule

951-663-5963 We have winning proven parts and do full builds to get you out there winning asap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000