Recent content by mttjesse

1. M

Would you put your XP4 through this???

Awesome video....someone definitly dropped the ball with the music situation
  2. M

watch out for that cow!!!

He deserves some kobe beef after surviving that
  3. M

PCI SXS Busa Build

That looks fun! I wish you were my neighbor lol
  4. M

Help

Well after a quick peak at the radiator, there was a metal mesh guard followed by what it looked like pool cage screening held on by multiple zip ties lol. After removing that garbage the fins on the radiator looked really beat up....I think this might be the problem and causing it to overheat...
  5. M

Help

Ill see what i can find out when I get home after I clean out the radiator. Its always the smallest imperfections that you overlook that seem to make the biggest difference. Any other ideas would help too!
  6. M

Help

Its an 2006 Arctic Cat Prowler 650xt. The guy I got it from took "ok" care of it. I just dont know much about the machine. No manuel ect. Ill check the float and see, but when I cleaned them everything was in working order. I dont see why it would run while spraying the carb cleaner in it...
  7. M

Help

Thats driving time. Not pegged down but just around the neighborhood. It sucks cause I get stranded out in BFE. Im going to take a hose to the radiator tomorrow but if it was the radiator wouldnt it be using excessive coolant? Im new to the whole UTV thing but been riding ATV's my whole life. I...
  8. M

Help

I have an 06 prowler that will start right up and run but after 10 mins of run time it will cut off. I cleaned the carb replaced the fuel pump a week ago. After 10 mins it will spark up only when spraying carb choke cleaner in the air box. I did recognize the radiator fan kicking on fairly quick...
  9. M

Simple Carb Clean

Hey all, New to the UTV world and need some tips on carb cleaning, does anyone have a link or and old thread possibly a video? I pulled a rookie move last weekend and thought a 6 ft water hole was a 2 ft water hole. Water turned my oil grey so i drained it, and now want to focus attention on the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000