Recent content by mssandslinger

1. M

New Yamaha?

looks awesome!!!! Im not a fan of the plastic but the rest of the car is exciting!
  2. M

ARCTIC CAT INTRODUCES RACE-INSPIRED SPEED ACCESSORY LINE, DEVELOPED WITH ROBBY GORDON

I think it deff looks sportier then the regular Wildcat! Not too bad Robbie G. Not too bad.
  3. M

New Yamaha?

I will get my Hopes up! Yamaha needs a break! They took one for the whole UTV team with all the lawsuits, Its just a matter of time before they are back on top.
  4. M

2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

We will be there!!! Cant wait! i love seeing all the toys people bring down!
  5. M

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

oooooh i cant wait!!!!! I think i finally need to buck up and add an RZR to my garage!
  6. M

2014 Teryx T4

LOVE LOVE LOVE! i want to get the camo edition
  7. M

All UTV's Lighted Whip reccomendations

Check out these whips!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAMP-WHIP-TOY-TRAILER-WHIP-RGB-LED-MULTI-COLORED-WHIP-6-QUICK-DISCONNECT-/370809106819?vxp=mtr&hash=item5655f1f183...
  8. M

Yamaha Rhino Steering Wheel Adapter

What kind of wheel are you trying to install? The Grant adapters did make a change later on in the rhinos because there was a lip on the adapter that hit in the later years. Besides that the splines are all the same
  9. M

The new Can Am Maverick with an XMF cage and bumpers.

Very nice looking cage guys!! Love the XMF cages!
  10. M

New law requiring helmets in california

love this!!! haha
  11. M

New law requiring helmets in california

I hope that the helmet dont restrain visibility. riding a bike whit a helmet is okay because you can move your body but being tied down into a seat with a head rest might make thing harder to see. The whole thing is just ridiculous
  12. M

Yamaha Rhino 4 seater

A nice rhino Cage and Beard seats we installed last week!
  13. M

2012 MOAB ROTR Video by PRO ARMOR

looks like you guys had a great time! loved watching the video! And glad there was some Local AZ music on there :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000