Recent content by MQUnlimited

1. M

Anyone into guns??

All this bitching about the new gun laws but how many of you are members of NRA, Firearms Policy Coalition or any other organization that fights to protect of 2A rights? I commit $20 every month to the FPC.
  2. M

Other Quicksandmotorsports k1 build

Same Quicksand as in the sandrail company? This K1 looks sick! Aluminum body is just wicked, but wouldn't it had been easier out of fiberglass?
  3. M

JUST ARRIVED!!! 2014 RZR XP 4 1000 "White Sand Storm"

Looks amazing, what does something in this caliber go for?
  4. M

Polaris W/E needle conversion on xp

Excuse my ignorance but whats the address I can send my to? If it's night and day difference, Im interested. I've tried tuning mine and its just not consistent.
  5. M

A-arm baja bug build

Wow, I havent updated this in a while, really whats left is finish the rear portion of the cage and rear shocks mounts. Then add powdercoat for looks. Even had the wife helping.... Mocking engine and engine cage. I'm very happy with the way its turning out, wish it were faster...
  6. M

Cognito Polaris Rally Raid Build RZR XP4

Now my gears are turning! Will have to contact someone about this for details...(price and time)
  7. M

Cognito Polaris Rally Raid Build RZR XP4

Can these frames be built to be like a 'pre-runner" with a 3rd, center seat?
  8. M

My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

Amazing build, read the entire thread.
  9. M

Lowering front bench

I was wondering if anyone has tried to lower the front bench seat in a Polaris Ranger? I have a 2010 and despite being perfect in every way, the wifey has some problems reaching the pedals comfortably. Any suggestions? I would consider going to twin buckets if that is an option.
  10. M

New law requiring helmets in california

I dont understand why we are "settling". Its my choice if I want to wear a helmet or if my driving warrents the use for one. I DONT WANT TO WEAR ONE AND I DONT WANT TO BE TOLD BY SOMEONE ELSE THAT I HAVE TO BECAUSE SOME JACKASS POLITICIAN SAYS SO! This entire bill can eff itself.
  11. M

The LEGEND Hauler by Warrior Lifestyles

Another very happy Weekend Warrior owner here. My 2008 40ft SLC has been perfect.
  12. M

Getting more power???

Dont want to turbo it. Looking more for like bolt-ons, if anyone makes any.
  13. M

Getting more power???

I want more power out of my 2010 Ranger XP...what can I do? Its completely stock other then FU2 Chassis cage and bench seat. Also, there is a little "wrench" on the dash when started...goes away after a little. Assuming it needs maintenace but what kind?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000