Recent content by megadesertdiesel

1. megadesertdiesel

///Airdam Clutches is headed out west

So the X3 clutch isn't perfect ?
  2. megadesertdiesel

9th annual SXS Light tour in Gilbert AZ, Saturday December 17th

130+ sxs in the group. We took up almost two miles of street. Lots of pics were taken from the public as we rolled by.
  3. megadesertdiesel

Its on tonight!!! Going to be 50* out so dress warm.
  4. megadesertdiesel

9th Annual UTV X-Mas Light Tour This is our 9th year, and it keeps getting bigger and better every year. Last year we had 92 SXS, lets go bigger this year! Join us for the AZ east valley UTV Christmas Light tour! Always a great time and the kids will have a blast! Bring the family and join...
  5. megadesertdiesel

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINOTAUR SUPER DUTY AXLE

Great education from those that know, unlike all the shaft stroking threads that learn you nothing. Thanks guys
  6. megadesertdiesel

Polaris GENERAL Indy Red Now Available in Dealerships

Add a air conditioning, full cab and window tint and go riding in the AZ summer.
  7. megadesertdiesel

Wow, some eye opening info.
  8. megadesertdiesel

40* of articulation, wow. Hook me up with a set and ill put them to the test. How about a set for a canam maverick with the shitty hcr lt kit, i have such bad cv angle i have to limit my droop travel to keep from cooking my cv joints.
  9. megadesertdiesel

Dan McMillin TT #23 Mint 400 In-Car Video

In car video is great to watch. Video 4, did he run over a utv? No siren to announce his fast approach.
  10. megadesertdiesel

best clutch setup 2014 can am maverick max

2k will get you a stm rage 6 primary and gen 1 secondary from //airdam I believe you can upgrade to the turbo clutches, but know nothing about it. //airdam is who you need to contact
  11. megadesertdiesel

looking for a quick breakdown of all BITTD classes

Thanks Jim. Know anything about the trucks?
  12. megadesertdiesel

looking for a quick breakdown of all BITTD classes

Looking for a quick breakdown of the BITD classes. I know i can try and decipher the rule book , but was hoping someone had a quick list of the classes and breakdown of engine size, travel, stockl frame..... so i could know what im looking at the MInt 400.
  13. megadesertdiesel

Mint 400, our first time, got any freebies?

Thank Bob, i think Johnnys got me taken care of.
  14. megadesertdiesel

Mint 400, our first time, got any freebies?

I am finally able to go see the mint400 this year with my daughter (13) and we excited to see all the action up close on fremont. I have an uncle and cousin from Georgia flying in to watch also, they are stoked to see a desert race. Since the s/e is completly different than our desert. We...
  15. megadesertdiesel

XPT Primary wearing out

Exactly what you need. Are they linned with anything? Just stainless

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000