Recent content by MC@ Performance Fab

1. M

Lucas Oil Regional So Cal Rd. 7 (updated with race report and photos)

Congrats to Bryan McCormick on a great win in the SR1 class!! Monte Crawford High Velocity Intakes
  2. M

Polaris RZR XP 900 - Best Air Intake?

Just watched the video by KMS, doing something like that, shorting up the stack length as much as possible can gain a couple on top but you are going to pay HEAVY thru the entire rpm range until you reach peak.
  3. M

1991 DSR1 Mint 400 Report & VIDEOS

Nice video! Great sales footage for running the 09 and up motors.
  4. M

R1 motor goodies

Gary just for you, heres a couple pics of a very fast R1 setup.
  5. M

R1 motor goodies

Happy new year to all!! I had a very busy 2011 introducing my intakes to the racing world and then winning 5 championships in three divisions. Two in mini sprints, two in modlites, and one in dwarfcars. I shipped intakes thruout the US, Canada, and Austrailia and was able to partner up with...
  6. M

R1 motor goodies

Gary give it a break. Your last race before we met your were over three seconds off the pace.THREE SECONDS. At the last race of last season after removing the intake your were still THREE SECONDS off the pace. Thats after changeing everything but the kitchen sink. Intake, exhaust, multiple...
  7. M

R1 motor goodies

I have three different diameters and any lenghth available to fine tune power output for each application. Generaly speaking a smaller diameter will make more torque as will a longer runner versus a larger diameter and shorter runner for peak hp. More torque will make for better acceleration...
  8. M

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing RETURNS! Firebird ARIZONA this WEEKEND!!!

How many and who are running the Kawasaki ZX10 motors in the 1000 cc class. Any other makes running this class?
  9. M

R1 Engine Width

The Kawasakis are very popular in oval track racing. The kz10 in Dwarf Cars and the 1200 in mini sprints. The kz10 makes a lot of very smooth power.
  10. M

2011 Soboba GP Head Count...

Joey I would like to bring my R1 mini and come play, sounds like a blast. Would the car run in the unlimited class on saturday morning?
  11. M

Yamaha K&N Airfilters and Cognito Motorsports

I could swear I have seen that setup before.
  12. M

LOORRS Firebird. My blog.

If you really want to keep the cost down and the engines alike why not run a stock ECU with no aftermarket electronic goodies. Most dwarf cars run stock and the two cars that won championships in San Diego this past season used stock ECUs. If someone really wants to spend to try to get a edge...
  13. M

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

Thanks guys. On the dyno sheet it really does not look all that great.
  14. M

So it has a flat crank, how does the power compare? Any pictures?
  15. M

Iam curious about the 010 R1 package some one was talking about. Why the change in exhaust pitch and is the power and torque curve also differnt?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000