Recent content by matt68

1. M

All UTV's Northeast racing.

Finally a track has opened in eastern NY that is trying to start UTV classes. Diamondback MX in Durham, NY. The next event is November 3/4th. All makes and models welcome. This weekend was all Teryx... Lets get some others!
  2. M

All UTV's Race chassis?

I just finished reading an article about a Teryx build. First thing they did after stripping off everything was to have the factory powder coating stripped off the chassis. It doesn't say why, or what it was replaced with. Is normal? Can anyone tell my why and whats replaces it? Thanks!
  3. M

All UTV's Race chassis?

Would that engine limit me to the BITD races?
  4. M

All UTV's Race chassis?

That's what we're deciding on. We have a 2010 Teryx frame to work with as a starting point. I'll have to get a copy of the SCORE rules. Thanks.
  5. M

All UTV's Race chassis?

Ultimately the San Felipe 250 but any race is a good one:). Here in Northeast all I can find are track type courses. I would like to build one chassis "for all seasons" type of thing. I can always switch out suspension or engine as needed. I just want to find out if one build (roll cage...
  6. M

All UTV's Race chassis?

Are the chassis specs for each race series different or can one build compete in them all?
  7. M

Still need a few more UTV drivers for 2011 UTV film

Not really, no. If you have to pay to be in the video, you should be considered an investor with the intention of seeing some sort of return. Unless your a company and can write it off as an advertising expense.
  8. M

Hello World!

Hi there!
  9. M

Help save our deserts

Signed
  10. M

Hello from NY

Thanks :). Having a heatwave here today as well 22 out. Last ride we went on in january it was -12 when we started.
  11. M

Hello from NY

Have had my 2010 Teryx since October. I've done some trail riding but mostly just snowplowing so far. I live about a half an hour south of Albany. There's a good trail system here (unofficial) but no regular racing. Looking forward to trailrex this year. Right now my machine is bone stock...
  12. M

WTF... were they thinking!!!

What alot of the "treehuggers" don't want to admit is that most of the "hiking" trails (here in NY anyway), started out as ATV trails and were "stolen" from the community when hikers started walking them and seen how nice some of them where. Here in NY you pay to register and it's supposed to...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000