Recent content by Matt Martelli - CEO

1. Matt Martelli - CEO

Wes Miller Conquers UTV Field at 53rd Baja 1000; Burroughs Earns SCORE Titles

Wes Miller finally get's his big win in UTV's! Polaris RZR factory racer Wes Miller capped off a successful season with the overall UTV win at the 53rd SCORE Baja 1000, the second and final race of the 2020 SCORE World Desert Championship, on Saturday afternoon. The victory marked the second...
  2. Matt Martelli - CEO

Light bar electrical help- 2013 RZR 800

Thanks for the knowledge AZ Wire Pro!
  3. Matt Martelli - CEO

Race Motion: The 2020 UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR

UTV’s have fundamentally changed the landscape of off-road culture globally. No other place is that more evident than desert off-road racing with car counts well in the hundreds. The UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR was a celebration of the largest class in all of off-road racing...
  4. Matt Martelli - CEO

Off-road Wheels

Lost of good choices. Raceline, Vision Wheels, Method, KMC, all make good wheels. ORW is a good place to shop.
  5. Matt Martelli - CEO

Stop Blowing Belts! New Rugged Routes Belt Temp Sensor.

Welcome to our new How-to video series from UTVUnderground where the Pro’s show you how easy it is to do-it-yourself and fix your UTV. Blown belts are one of the most common mechanical issues with UTV’s. The main reason belts fail is because of heat. If you push the belt system too far by...
  6. Matt Martelli - CEO

Light bar electrical help- 2013 RZR 800

Let me see if I can get a wiring expert to respond.
  7. Matt Martelli - CEO

All UTV's Utv long distance ride

I would also recommend a sat phone in case you run into a problem. We always travel with multiple UTV's. We have had failures where we had to tow a vehicle 80+ miles out.
  8. Matt Martelli - CEO

All UTV's Utv long distance ride

We do it all the time in baja. Make sure you have enough fuel, spares, water, basic food incase you have to spend the night.
  9. Matt Martelli - CEO

which 64" sxs to buy..east coast

I would take a look at the Yamaha's, by far the funniest UTV to drive on tight trails.
  10. Matt Martelli - CEO

300 Teams Head to Battle at the 2020 UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR

300 Teams Head to Battle at the 2020 UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR The biggest UTV race in the world heads Lake Havasu, AZ for 4 days of off-road festivities October 5th, 2020 - San Diego, CA - Nearly 300 race teams and thousands of fans are headed to Lake Havasu, AZ for the...
  11. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 Polaris General 4 Seat Shakedown

This machine is the best of both worlds, especially if you have ranch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertderok86