Recent content by Matt Martelli - CEO

1. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 Polaris General 4 Seat Shakedown

This machine is the best of both worlds, especially if you have ranch.
  2. Matt Martelli - CEO

XP1K: The Story Of Viral Off-Road Video Series That Sold Billions Of Dollars Of UTV’s!

We had a lot of fun making these. Time for the next one!
  3. Matt Martelli - CEO

What 4 seater UTV should I get?

Spend the money and get a sport model unit. If that is hold fast budget then I would recommend a used one.
  4. Matt Martelli - CEO

2020 Polaris GENERAL XP 4 1000 Deluxe Review & Shakedown

See our Shakedown of the 2020 Polaris General platform which was first launched in 2016 and was a very smart combination of some of the award-winning technologies from both the Ranger and RZR side of the Polaris lineup.... See the entire article and Shakedown on the front page...
  5. Matt Martelli - CEO

White mountain utv jamboree is a GO!

Looks like fun! I am going to try and make it.
  6. Matt Martelli - CEO

New Robby Gordon Speed UTV - First Look

This will qualify for the "Rally Class" but if you want to race Pro Turbo you will have to build a race car out of it.
  7. Matt Martelli - CEO

New Robby Gordon Speed UTV - First Look

Interesting. Robby has a long history of building his own shocks.
  8. Matt Martelli - CEO

xtreme green UTV

Let's see some photos?
  9. Matt Martelli - CEO

Mammoth dispersed camping

Let me check. There are lots of places for trailers in camp sites. Not sure what is open.
  10. Matt Martelli - CEO

Baja Surfari with Jamie O’Brien

Jamie O’Brien Baja Surfari Polaris General presented by BFGoodrich Tires Baja has a stunning coastline riddled with remote surf spots only accessible by off-road or boat. We are excited to announce our newest project with World renowned pro surfer Jamie O’Brien to explore the hidden “Lost...
  11. Matt Martelli - CEO

Stop Blowing Belts! New Rugged Routes Belt Temp Sensor.

Why do side by sides use belts? The fundamental reason UTV’s use a belt CVT system is to avoid the cost of having a full blown transmission and shaft drive which would undoubtedly raise the price of the vehicle and require a clutch system to shift gears making it more complicated to drive. One...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottys20