Recent content by Lovdadunes

1. L

Looking for suspension upgrades

R the stock walker evens shocks good? Should I get them revalved? I c long travel setups including new shocks they r using king shocks.
  2. L

Your so right I've been learning on suspension setups. I hope I can find something at the sand show this weekend. Cromally and uniball cups etc.
  3. L

Cost is thousandssssss, lol I guess u would have to call and ask for ala carte priceing if u have some parts. But I'm still a rooks, I'm Brain storming how to come up on 6 Geez.
  4. L

I hit hard coming off a small dune, it's leaving buttercup heading to Oldsmobile mid day so I didn't c it coming. And there I was broken, helpless. Super mad.
  5. L

Thx for pointing me the right way, I check out HCR and COGNITO. I like them both. Im way over my head on this. I have to just take it ease out in the dunes. An average dUDe like me can't afford those prices. And new offset wheels to fit. New suspension. $$$ and then some.
  6. L

I broke my front passenger arm the last time I was at Glamis, I don't know how to ease of the peddle, my bad. I'm looking to buy a tough suspension before the start for the season. I don't want stock polaris suspension, can't trust it. Anybody have recommendations, aftermarket suspension? I'm a...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000