Recent content by Life begins at 30psi

1. L

Side By Sides Suck...

Hey whats up Matt! Its Linger from that other SxS site. Lol. Wait as long as you can before you tear into that motor, because it just never ends as you already know. Lol. Enjoy all the reliable duning time with your precious cargo, that's way more important than going fast.
  2. L

New from Cen Cal

Hey Bart, Thanks. I can't wait to get out there and start dicing it up on the hill. Take it easy on those guys next weekend. Looking forward to meeting you soon. Have a safe trip and get some good video. We are making a trip to Sand Mtn for Halloween. Lots of swapped cars and turbo's will be on...
  3. L

New from Cen Cal

I know Dave fairly well and have bought a few sets from him. He is very knowledgable. Ramon at Skat has also been very helpful. I think I may try the 13.00 padla Trak or even the 13.50. Just trying to find a taller profile.
  4. L

My '13 XP4 Turbo Apex

I agree with both of you. It takes a little imagination but, picture it with the full cage, white plastics and panels, black rims and accessories, and a plain black logo on the sides. I want it to look clean and dune worthy. I am installing the digital Racepak IQ3 gauge in the dash and I need to...
  5. L

New from Cen Cal

Jim admitted this was all new to him. It's pretty impressive to think that he built this car and broke the record after only 6 passes total. There is A LOT more left in the car. I'm just excited to be able to play with it. I need to find some taller tires for the rear if you know of anyone.
  6. L

New from Cen Cal

I know, it looks crazy fast. It will be fun to see it at the hill. Can't wait.
  7. L

New from Cen Cal

I haven't driven the 700hp Apex yet. It's coming from MI next month. The XP1K with the Turbo Z1 is an absolute blast. It makes the car feel light as a feather. I had all the suspension revalved and new springs. PACE does top notch work and I was lucky to get my car in there. I live in Clovis so...
  8. L

My '14 Turbo Z1

Thanks! I think the only thing left for me to do on this car is some radius rods, tie rods, wrap and I want to switch away from the SLP exhaust.
  9. L

My '13 XP4 Turbo Apex

This is the car that holds the current world record for 100 yrd sand drag. One Stop Performance built this car and I am making some changes so I can do some hill shooting with it. According to the builder its capable of running 50 psi but set the record at 40 psi. I'm sure the record wont last...
  10. L

My '14 Turbo Z1

Here is a pic of my dune car. I love it and I have been through a lot with it. As most toys its a never ending process.
  11. L

New from Cen Cal

Hey Guys, just a quick note to say hello. I have been riding quads and UTV's for awhile now and I am a HP junkie. I have a '14 Turbo Z1 by PACE Offroad and I just bought an XP4 from OSP that set the new world record for the 100 yrd sand drags. Its a Turbo Apex car and I am currently trying to...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000