Recent content by ktrent

1. K

Kawasaki first ride review of my T4

That's what I was thinking. It's the more practical family UTV that still has lots of cool features and tons of potential. I am sure if you dump 5 more grand into it it may even be close to a rzr4 xp and that's about the cost diff. I am so torn but I think I am leaning toward the t4...
  2. K

Kawasaki first ride review of my T4

glad to here you had a great time with your new machine. i am looking at a t4 as well for the family, i know it can't hang whit a rzr4 xp but how do you think it compares with a rzr 800.
  3. K

Mega's new toy 2012 T4

How do you feel the T4 compares to a RZR4. I am trying to decide between the two. I am leaning toward the Kawi but I am so familiar with the RZR.
  4. K

Kawasaki Wild Earps Teryx4

I am starting to really like the T4s. Curious to how you think it compares to a RZR 4. I know the XP would be faster but I am thinking for a family cruiser the T4 is awesome.
  5. K

All UTV's Adjusting Toe

toe has nothing to do with pulling to the right or left. caster is about the only thing up front other than the brake that would make it pull. if i had to bet i would say its rear tire pressure. with a solid rear drive a difference in rear tire dia. (caused by pressure diff.) will cause it to...
  6. K

hello, could you tell me a little more about your 2500 with coilovers. i know we talked a few...

hello, could you tell me a little more about your 2500 with coilovers. i know we talked a few months ago about it but i am really considering it. are you happy with yours or should i just do a sas. i am trying to lower my truck down and run only 37s but have a super smooth ride and a cool...
  7. K

dodge pre-runner project

Man your truck is so awesome. Make me want another cummins. Too bad the duramax I have has shot for suspension. sent with Droid using tapatalk
  8. K

2012 Arctic Cat Teaser

Wow and to think i was about to pull the trigger on a new xp. Looks like i can wait until mid summer. I just can't figure why honda hasn't stepped up to the plate. I side by side that changed the game like the 86-89 250R (now that would be bad ass) hint hint.
  9. K

My Prerunner Duramax

bump for a update
  10. K

My Prerunner Duramax

love it. i have a 06 4wd with a huge lift and 40 inch tires that i am so tired of. i want to either do a long travel or a solid axle swap. i want to run 37s and stuff them in some glass fenders to get it as low as possible. did you fab your arms? i have talked to a few long travel builders...
  11. K

the wifes 130hp RZR4...vids

does anyone know what cage this is?
  12. K

MUD BOGGING RACES

I LIVE ON THE EAST COAST AND SEE THESE FOOLS ALL THE TIME. I AGREE 100% CHEEK. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE CAN'T GET SOME MX ACTION IN SOME SIDE X SIDES OVER HERE. I WANT TO BUILD AND RACE A CAR SO BAD BUT IT WOULD BE WORTHLESS WITH NOTHING BUT MUD AND XC RACING AROUND HERE AND THOSE ARE...
  13. K

Who has the sickest lifted truck in the underground???

love this truck its so sick.
  14. K

I think i had a 6 inch lift on my dodge also . it was 3/4 ton so thats all it needed for the 38 inch tires to fit. we redone the kit like 3 or 4 times to get it right and still ate the tires off and drove like shit. we could either get it to drive great witht the drive line angle terrible or...
  15. K

that is one hell of a load in that 1st pic stetler. may need some bags to help out a bit. funny i used to have a dodge just like that but only on 38s. it was two dodges in one for me, first and last. mine was the old 12 valve cummins and when i parted with her the only thing still in good...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000