Recent content by kornfed

1. kornfed

Yamaha Truly Unlimited UTV - Rustfish Racing 2921

Kent Pfeiffer. He can drive, no doubt... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. kornfed

Yep wreck happened at RM10. All that prep and build up and we get taken out in 10 miles. Oh well that is racing... Good seeing you out there.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. kornfed

Yep. It was tight.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. kornfed

Collision on first lap. Car was flying until the pile up. Everyone is ok and live to fight another day. FYI, this car is better than we thought. Going to be a fun year. Just need people to get out of the way... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. kornfed

Thanks for everyone that can to see the car at contingency. Lot of what the and oh my God and the like. Time to go to work. Pfeiffer brothers of the line at 10. Let's see how this car does in this insane race format. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. kornfed

It is everything we hoped it would be. Like anything we want more power, but it is light, skips over the bumps and nimble. The race will be interesting... We are still doing wiring and still don't have front axles. It will be ready, but damn this is tight.... Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. kornfed

Oh and we had just taken the car off the jacks before this picture so the shocks are loaded. It rides a lot lower... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. kornfed

Axles on the way. Should be here on Monday. The 31" Wheel and Tire combo are a lot lighter and a little narrower. Thinking 10 car style. We will see... You racing? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. kornfed

Testing today in Barstow. The car worked really well and the new 31" STI Chicane is really nice set up. Can't believe Will and Jerry got it done this quick. Very excited to see this at the UTV World Championships. Still waiting on a few parts and need to do some last minute electrical items...
  10. kornfed

Yep half a tank and under 2k. Will and Jerry made a sick car here. We will be at the UTV Worlds with this car and the Penhall Polaris 1992 Rustfish. Testing today. I will send out pictures shortly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. kornfed

Desert Racing-Trailing arms, belt and suspension

Wolfpack, HCR, UTV Inc and Holtz all have strong racing arms. We run HCR with King 3.0 rear and 2.5 front and they have been bullet proof. I would not think $5,000 would get it done. More like $15,000 with Arms, Axles and shocks. Also you will want Hess for steering quickener and Anti Sway...
  12. kornfed

Which GPS?

That is a good idea. It was 117 degrees so don't know if anything would have helped. There is a race cooling system called arctic air. Would be perfect... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. kornfed

Which GPS?

Both in my opinion. The lowrance is a work horse, but limited features. LeadNav is slick, but still has issues. It delays sometimes and can overheats. With both you are rocking.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. kornfed

Been Desert racing,now the 500?

We have our Penhall Build up for sale. This is a great platform for the 500. http://classifieds.race-dezert.com/index.php?ct=utvrace&md=details&id=123590 We use Summers Bothers for CV and Axle and have the Cryo Treated by Cryo Heat. Transmission is pretty simple. You go to Cryo Heat with...
  15. kornfed

Ok we are getting close. Penhall is getting a both at the Race. We will have this car and the Polaris Rustfish 1992 in the booth. See you at the race... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000