Recent content by KingJPW

1. KingJPW

"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

Hey, I'm on the list twice? Anyway confirm me as Fri-Mon and staying over at Red Rzr Mike's place. :P
  2. KingJPW

LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

Can someone post Coords to campsite please. I will be travelling to Bakersfield for a wedding on Saturday and should be able to join mi familia for Sun & Mon. Thanks - Little Jimmy.
  3. KingJPW

La Familia JV Vets Weekend

You'd make a fine journalist, twisting my words and misquoting me!
  4. KingJPW

Awesome, can't wait to hang out, drink, and ride with you again (in no particular order) :rolleyes:
  5. KingJPW

Count me in. I need to practice for King of Motos.
  6. KingJPW

Happy Birthday Cisco

Happy Birthday. See you soon! ;P
  7. KingJPW

"La Familia" 3rd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 15 -16, 2014

Thanks Cisco for organizing a great ride. Thanks George for hauling me around. Thanks Larry for all the shots. Thanks Rich for the pics. Thanks Randy for getting me back from KOA. Thanks JimAndMelissa for introducing me to all these bitches. :p
  8. KingJPW

StUmPwErKs OCOTILLO WELLS RALLY VIDEO

Nice video, but no love for two wheels. The flyer said 'all vehicles welcome', yet I consistently get edited out of all videos. What do I have to do to make it in a stumpy video? Is this some kind of discrimination? :rolleyes:
  9. KingJPW

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY LA FAMILIA

Happy fourth all. Can't wait to see everyone next season when it cools down below 90 degrees out in the desert. That is my limit. :p
  10. KingJPW

"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 -17

Looks like I will be able to make it. Add KingJPW to the list please. I won't have my dirt bike as it is in the process of getting top end rebuilt. Can someone please bring me a YZ250? :)
  11. KingJPW

It was bound to happen.....

You can go up & down Elvis but can't go over that dirt?
  12. KingJPW

Keyesville 3-10 pics

Looks like the Short Bus was empty. Maybe all the kids were waiting on the Main Route. Way to go Slacker. :P
  13. KingJPW

Let's all support Angie and Melissa's racing effort!!!

I was just watching the live stream of the 2013 KOH Pre-Race Show and the ladies were drawn 9th of a field of 36 (second row I think). The host said the UTV course this year will be as hard as last years main KOH race . He mentioned 'Wrecking Ball'. Sounds scary if you ask me. :rolleyes:
  14. KingJPW

New Years - Johnson Valley

I'm planning to be there from Dec 28th night to Jan 1st afternoon. Should I bring my dog? Maybe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000