Recent content by Kalop

1. Kalop

WTB Pumper helmet

Thanks for link / site... I'll keep checking back with them. There's pyrotect brand for $210 all sizes... but I'm not familiar with them, and I need to find out the weight, daughter neck gets sore and tired if helmet weighs too much...
  2. Kalop

Baja/Race Karma...

There's no easy solution. Like Johnny said on his post, he was so far back that he took off to find an alternate line.... then once you realize you have NO PLACE to go even with narrow width and 4x4 .... then what? Your forced to cut.... or sit forever, might as well pack it up and go home...
  3. Kalop

WTB Pumper helmet

Anyone know of place to find used pumper helmets for sale? Need of for my daughter.. adult size medium (most brands).. hate to buy a new one because it won't last. Ebay hasn't been helpful, neither has racing junk.
  4. Kalop

POLARIS® INDUSTRIES VOLUNTARILY RECALLS

Voluntarily my Azz... there's some class action or government intervention behind the scenes. Polaris profit maximizing money grab idea of recall is "next years model."
  5. Kalop

#1982 Jeremiah Staggs 2016 Parker 250 Race Report

Thanks.. that would make sense.
  6. Kalop

#1982 Jeremiah Staggs 2016 Parker 250 Race Report

Anyone know what that lever is that's attached to shifter ?
  7. Kalop

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

Are you talking about the redesigned suspension? I can't imagine why AC /RG would start working on the best part of AC and ignore the worst- drive train / engine. Now if your talking about new engine (not just H2 crap w/turbo slapped on) that you've personally seen??? Now that would be...
  8. Kalop

AC rumors for years and years now. Still irrelevant in full size and racing.
  9. Kalop

Bahaahhaha My thoughts exactly.
  10. Kalop

Pretty F-ing Clear to me. Ole money bags is riled up ... LOL
  11. Kalop

I smile every time can am beats polaris. I hope S3, Murray's and the other CanAm teams absolutely wipe their asses on polaris this year. I'm tired of polaris and their domination ... meanwhile churning out chit boxes of poor quality at insanely ridiculous prices. Polaris as a company sux.
  12. Kalop

Well that sux. Any video would be better than nothing.
  13. Kalop

So will Joey be able to produce a Polaris sponsored video covering the Parker 250 when the top 3 turbo's are can am's ?? This should be interesting. :)
  14. Kalop

4 seat turbo rzr

What $50 heated seat thing you talking about ? Thanks
  15. Kalop

Matlocks 1971 Baja 1000 Report

Wow... awesome write up. I would have never guessed in a million years a driver could sleep at wheel... holy cow that's funny.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000