Recent content by junior quisquis

1. J

R1 wiring harness

I ran into the same problem. I Should of listened in the first place & sent it to weller. Jason is a awesome guy & really knows about this.
  2. J

Dirt Series Rd# 8 at Pala Raceway UTVunderground Pictures

Awesome job on the driving. Enjoyed watching, especially when u were hitting those jumps. Congrats on the season.
  3. J

Yamaha Team SRC's DSR1 Build

We have been putting in a lot of time and a lot of work on this build, oh and don't forget a whole lot of $$$$. We are trying to make the 2012 Lake Elsinore GP, and its cutting close but if everything goes right we should make it.:D
  4. J

2012 Lake Elsinore GP

I was wondering also.:confused:
  5. J

Great pics Daniel. I thought that was u out there that day. I can say u hustle around that track really well to catch great pics. I would b out of breath the whole time.
  6. J

After a little talking to the officials about a car finishing under it own power & not being pushed across, Will Rodgers #65 from team SRC the guy running doubles took 2nd.
  7. J

Yamaha Team SRC's DSR1 Build

Hey everybody Its been a long time since ive been on here or posted. I became a daddy and Anybody that has kids knows that your life becomes really busy when this happens. Now that my life has leveled out a little I put together a team called SRC consisting of friends & family. We have...
  8. J

New UTV Team

Was up Underground, Just wanted to introduce a new team that will be taking on Best In The Desert Race series. I will be posting the News Letters so everybody can keep up on our progress. Thanks, Junior Q.
  9. J

1955 DSR1 Mint 400 race recap

We are Building our DSR1, Our first race is going to be the Henderson 250 in November. I hope to help out with the Press on the DSR1's
  10. J

Going BIG Junior Quisquis Style

Rebuilding rhino & dropping in the R1 motor. Have decals on side panels, will post pix soon.
  11. J

2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

Love Racing the GP, Working hard to get the R1 motor installed in time. Hope to make it this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000