1. Joey Rocket Films

Camp RZR 2016 Glamis recap video

Very much appreciated Joey!
  2. Joey Rocket Films

Wow, thanks man!
  3. Joey Rocket Films

What a damn good time. Major props to Polaris for putting on an amazing event and spending all that $ for the fans. Looking forward to seeing how they step it up next year.
  4. Joey Rocket Films

Racing a YXZ 1000r Paralyzed with a Hand Clutch - Lucas Oil

What a beast this man is. Over coming a disability and pushing forward is right up Georges ally. It was an honor to work with this fella on this production. Looking forward to more coming!
  5. Joey Rocket Films

UTV Riding course video Bundurant School Performance Driving

The skid control was the trickiest part for me but fun
  6. Joey Rocket Films

Great minds think alike! I loved that part, it was nice to get it up on two without having to worry about hurting the machine. I just so happen to have a bit of experience riding on two from quad riding so I was especially good at this part of the course. Good times!
  7. Joey Rocket Films

It was a blast, It's nice driving on a legit track in comparison to the dunes or trails for once
  8. Joey Rocket Films

This is a video I put together in a team effort with RideNow Powersports and The Bob Bondurant School of Performance Driving. I took the course in order to get the footage I needed and it was a blast. I've got some experience with UTV's so it was a bit tedious on the off-road course at first...
  9. Joey Rocket Films

Polaris New Custom XP1K: Optimus Prime build

Any and all suggestions are much appreciated! Please feel free to suggest some insight on any additions or subtractions on the build and edit.
  10. Joey Rocket Films

Video of the Mint 400 with some aerial shots

Well said and thanks for watching! It was a pleasure to be there to help and be apart of such an historic event! Lecrecia rocks!
  11. Joey Rocket Films

Video of the Mint 400 with some aerial shots

Much appreciated guys!! Can't wait till next year!
  12. Joey Rocket Films

My 2014 Camp RZR Glamis Rant...

I highly doubt anyone is saying anything like that. Seems like it's all nothing but positive words here.
  13. Joey Rocket Films

Camp RZR Glamis 2014 recap video is done!

Hey thanks a lot Kevlar. Much appreciated!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000