Recent content by jaywebguy

1. J

PCI SXS Busa Build

Just read through the whole post. Truly amazing. Wishing I had the skills to build something like this. Good job man
  2. J

JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

subscribing to the thread, this is going to be quite the build
  3. J

Cody Rahders and the 100' shortcut.

Re: Cody Rhaders and the 100' shortcut. Don't know if I'd call that a shortcut so much as a oh sh** moment. Glad he's not hurt. Jason
  4. J

I need wheels TODAY!! so cal. RZR4

Think you need to bring your rzr4 and family to idaho this summer. Will give me a good excuse to camp at the dunes again this summer :) Jason
  5. J

John Deere Worlds 1st John Deere Gator Desert Race UTV **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

What to say about that...... I think I'd actually like to see it run and how well it does? Kind of different
  6. J

Desert Toyz Racing Commander build

Glad to hear everyone is all right. Hopefully you guys will be able to get it back together and tested before the next race. Jason
  7. J

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

I voted for the rzr 4. Given that it's the first utv to offer a 4 seater from the factory, I felt this was the biggest advancement in the sport this year, even more so then the new rzr xp which I would have to pick as second.
  8. J

RZR XP.COMMANDER X 105lbs difference

I'm going to guess that at least one of the manufacturers will do a educational video comparing the two :)
  9. J

Didn't honda change their reporting to include the actual weight of their products? If so I wish more manufacturers would do that.
  10. J

But we need video proof........ Plus it gives us something at work to watch.
  11. J

It's funny how this argument has risen on pretty much any forum you look for. What we need is a real world comparison. Were both vehicles can be put to the test(s). I say Drag race, top speed, hill climb, lap time around a good track and to keep it for a testing towing something (got to...
  12. J

Desert Toyz Racing Commander build

This is going to be fun to watch. Good luck with the build.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000