Recent content by jakecarver91

1. jakecarver91

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

I like enclosed trailers so I can lock my stuff up and not have to worry about it. I have a haulmark edge and love it. Intech and ATC are also nice enclosed trailers. As far as flatbed open trailers go, don't buy aluminum if you're driving down dirt roads! I personally like big Tex car...
  2. jakecarver91

Carver Racing 2017 Baja 500 Race Report

Leading up to the Baja 500 we were faced with much criticism and doubt. The 2016 Turbo RZR of Carver Racing that had competed throughout 2016 and into 2017 was finally retired and a new chassis was under construction at Rhys Millen Racing. The new chassis is a huge step to our race program as...
  3. jakecarver91

All UTV's New 32" BFG!!!

Not sure what they measure with skinny wheels. On my wheels they measure just under 32 with 22psi. Approx 31-7/8. Those bfgs are monsters lol. They look almost taller than 33 with skinny wheels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jakecarver91

All UTV's New 32" BFG!!!

Do you mean the 33" labeled as a 32? Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jakecarver91

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

That's not the point. Looks has little to do with it as long as it's running the hood of a production car and some form of rear fender from the car. The point is, anyone can go down to the dealer and buy an rzr xp4 turbo TODAY and chop it up to build a race car just like RMR did. The...
  6. jakecarver91

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

A properly set up cvt system works just fine. Everyone cries about breaking a $200 belt at the dunes. Make a $2k-$4k trans the weak link on these cars and then see how bad everyone cries when that's what they break instead of a belt. Making a game changer would be stupid for an OEM to do...
  7. jakecarver91

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

I don't know a lot about the cars, but I find it hard to believe that the production car has the same motor/drivetrain and suspension mounts/locations as the RG car. However, if it does, I think anyone wanting to race this car should be required to purchase the car/frame from arctic cat. Every...
  8. jakecarver91

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

You are correct and that is why they had to run the unlimited class in BITD. It's not a production car, period.
  9. jakecarver91

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

That's what bumpers are for. I know I won't be waiting for my equipment to get damaged in this race.
  10. jakecarver91

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Man falling out of the top ten really sucks lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jakecarver91

Polaris Carver Racing #936 17' RZR BITD Build

A couple more tubes I got in last night Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jakecarver91

New to co-driving

Watch the mirrors and make sure you pull over when caught! That's the biggest failed responsibility of a co dog. Other than that, call corners and hold on lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jakecarver91

2017 UTV World Championship Information Thread

Prob same as the Parker short course race if I had to guess
  14. jakecarver91

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jakecarver91

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads