Recent content by jackroom1995

1. J

Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Check your primary weights and make sure the primary is operating normal. my rollers went bad and gouged the primary weight so bad they Kodi nox wouldn't release the primary which killed the engine. Not while in the throttle however.
  2. J

The Jackal: UTV or Trophy Car?

u can know from this article : UTV’s fundamentally changed off-road road culture forever. They lowered the barrier to entry so that nearly everyone can afford to have incredible off-road experiences. The UTV platform continues to evolve with recent variations including Honda’s Talon, Kawasaki’s...
  3. J

2015 Polaris RZR 1000 shuts off.

Start up RZR will isle for a few and d ie. Get it warm will idle forever a bit and die. Replace fuel pump new plugs ‍♂ I’m at a loss snaptube vidmate word to pdf
  4. J

New Polaris Mexico RZR Pro XP LE!

At least in the sand world this was already the step back. Everyone had simple buggies which evolved to 600hp+ monsters. People started tricking out Yahama Rhinos, Polaris came out with the RZR 800 which was the sporty version of a farm vehicle, and now we are here again with these beasts...
  5. J

Is this the place for me to ask about Rzr 170s?

i always thought it was kinda weird Laric had a sheriff/officer uniform. is he a cop or something? with a sword? 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
  6. J

Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

I travel a lot at night and was debating on getting a nicer light bar for my truck vs the $30.99 ebay/amazon special but seeing the price difference from cheap ones to the high end name brand ones scare me. Are they really 9apps Showbox worth it? I really am liking the KC HiLites Gravity Pro6...
  7. J

The Jackal: UTV or Trophy Car?

Is it just me or am I the only person who hasn’t jumped on the side by side train? I know it’s all personal preference, but i don’t get it. They’re too wide and it doesn’t seem very fun using a steering wheel. I do understand you can have passengers Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 but...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000