Recent content by inverted turtle

1. inverted turtle

2012 Kawasaki T4 (SOLD)

What a good looking and well cared for machine. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  2. inverted turtle

Kawasaki Friends and Family Calico Ride 2015.

Looks like you guys had a great time. Calico is a fun place I haven't been in awhile but now your making me want to go again. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  3. inverted turtle

Another noob from Bakersfield

Welcome, lots of good times to be had with the folks on here. Don't be afraid to come along on some organized rides. There are a few Bako folks on here so you should be able to catch a local ride. Watch the la familia section for nearby rides and throw your name in the hat. All the rides are...
  4. inverted turtle

New from Bako

Welcome, there are a few Bako boys on here. Glad to have another. We do rides of varying terrain. Check in on the la famlia section and invite yourself out to some rides here locally. Always a great time. We do like to hit up Frazier park area alot as well as jawbone or red rock and of course...
  5. inverted turtle

LA FAMILIA HALLOWEEN RIDE OCT 23-25 JAWBONE

Well, what did she say when you told her Scott?? Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  6. inverted turtle

Hell yeah, lots of fun! Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  7. inverted turtle

you and me both, and I broke a brand new bottle of vodka that didn't even belong to me[emoji20] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  8. inverted turtle

Thank you sir. As of right now they may just come out Sunday with their kids dirt bike but I thought if the could snag a seat in a rzr they could join us on the long ride Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  9. inverted turtle

Bummer Bill, we will miss you. On another note I have some friends wanting to come and check out our ride. They are thinking about buying a utv and would like to try it out. Does anyone have spare seating? It would be for up to 3 people one being a child. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  10. inverted turtle

Oh, but at least you will have a cushy ride to 35 Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  11. inverted turtle

Lol, your probably right.....until you reach 35 then your sunk Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  12. inverted turtle

That is totally ok. I plan on riding faster than 35mph anyways[emoji13] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  13. inverted turtle

Glad to see such a high quality list of folks coming out for this ride, if you would put us down for this fine sounding ride we will be there Friday early afternoon and will be bringing a side dish for the potluck Saturday.
  14. inverted turtle

DAY RIDE for fun CoUgEr CrEeK OCTOBER 10

Always a good time with you all, thanks for putting this together Dave.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000