Recent content by Ignore Amos

1. Ignore Amos

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

I dont know how they set up the rules for this point to point.. but if was like the GP rules are used at the Bluewater GP.. even if you dnf the first day.. you can make repairs and start the second day at the rear...
  2. Ignore Amos

Thats not looking too promising.. Thanks Branden for the pic...looks like the old Silverstate course a couple of years ago...
  3. Ignore Amos

Derek Murray looks like hes at RM 122 stopped at the pits there....he is WAY ahead of everybody (75 miles ahead????)..but S3 looks like its on a trailer going down the hiway
  4. Ignore Amos

Thought he saw a sign for Tacos...
  5. Ignore Amos

a lot of trackers still not showing.. only 6 of the 10 of the unlimited are showing at the start...I haven't checked the other classes but Im assuming many are missing there too
  6. Ignore Amos

Oh sure... Im dying here as well.. you forget so fast...we will be at the next race though (Bluewater) Got tired of not finishing races with one component or something breaking basically every race over the last year.. car is almost finished with almost all new front end (our biggest reason for...
  7. Ignore Amos

Anybody know how to track more than one class at a time? Id like to see Unlimted, Pro and Pro Turbo at one time on the course..
  8. Ignore Amos

Why they just didn't do what Murray's did and have two cars run...one in Turbo Pro and one in Unlimited Pro since they have two really fine drivers with Shane very capable (very very capable) as well is beyond me (they could have other guys run as co-drivers just for this race) and then switch...
  9. Ignore Amos

Riding in UTAH with Warfighter Made, Polaris and The Godfrey Clan

Its huge what you have been doing..hats off to you all...and soooo many more to help. Thanks!
  10. Ignore Amos

Wes Miller #948 Pro UTV Turbo Mint 400 Race Report

Another thing to point out.. yes you may have been on the horn,,,but not all horns and or Sirens are the equal.. I think it should be manditory to have the very loud police sirens.. which most times you can hear.. but not always.. I have loud cars that you just cant hear anybody behind you...
  11. Ignore Amos

UTV Highlight Video from The Mint 400! ONE FOR ALL OF YOU!!

Yeah...time fly's when you're having fun.. or busy with work trying to keep your head above water!
  12. Ignore Amos

Mint 400 Race Tracking

Looking forward to see how this works... should really help our pit crews in keeping the racers up to speed (pun intended)
  13. Ignore Amos

Jacob Shaw’s Best in the Desert Parker 250 Race Report

I'm still waiting on a Phone call Jacob Shaw.. Casey Called me and said you were eager to clear the air..but that was 5 days ago.. unless you want to do it here? Im fine calling you.. he gave me your number as well.. but thought it was it was better you calling me. Michael Lansky #2920
  14. Ignore Amos

Parker Draw Order

Pro unlimited has 4 cars as well... so 53 preregistered.
  15. Ignore Amos

2016 BITD UTV Rules/Classes

At the beginning of 2015 when we entered Unlimited Pro.. I asked Casey to change it on the forms and refer to it as a Pro class since we pay the same entry as the pro class and there are payouts etc... I thought they change it on the entry forms too..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000