Recent content by howyadoin

1. H

Unofficial mint results

LOL, thanks, we do our best to entertain! We were in "one wheel drive"....ended up with two broken rear axles and a destroyed front diff.....zero wheel drive is not very fast. Unfortunate, but we had a great run starting dead last and really had a great time. Good seeing everyone out there!
  2. H

2015 King Of The Hammers UTV race

Huge kudos to Mitch...again. After battling with him the entire race, and barely beating him in 2011 with Brandon, and I can say he is not only a fantastic driver that knows the course very well, but he is an absolute class act and amazing sportsmen! Congrats to the King!!!
  3. H

2 front broken axles for JaggedX.
  4. H

Any word on JaggedX/Vandeloo???
  5. H

Official UTVUnderground Baja 1000 Update Thread

Just to clarify, no one is building one of the top 2 UTV's for $50k and a fully prepped Geiser TT is about $500k...not that there's a huge difference, but just wanted to clear up those numbers a little bit.:D
  6. H

To all Mint 400 UTV/DSR1 racers

We love EVERYONE...even Cory.:D
  7. H

2012 BITD HenderJean 250 Photo Updates

Man, that was a blast! I camped out in the 1991 car for a change this race...so nice and relaxing, I'm sure Bill can vouch for my level of relaxation as I literally completely missed 90 degree turns...not once, not twice, but three times!:D Anyway, the course was fast and smooth....almost...
  8. H

Big Pimpin!!!

Nice.:D
  9. H

Lone Star Racing, Murray Motorsports and Can-Am Team up for UTV Racing

Very cool guys! Congrats and you definitely deserve it!
  10. H

Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

A couple days out and I can't help but notice the lack of shit talking in this shit talking thread?:confused: That's fine, I guess we'll just have to take care of the shit talking at the starting line, Friday morning in Laughlin for you Canned Ham boys!:D
  11. H

New law requiring helmets in california

All I know is this...all those pimped out "4 seat" Teryx's and Rhino's should be REALLY cheap now!:eek:
  12. H

Vegas to Reno 2012 Roll Call

Just so we're clear, you do know that this year's race actually starts in Laughlin right? :D
  13. H

Bwaaaaahahahahaaaaa.:D
  14. H

Yea, I'll be hosting a CannedHam party the night before the race, the Murray's are DEFINITELY invited!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000