Recent content by Hounslow

1. H

moved to phoenix sv1 is calling where can i ride help!!!!

Out past speedworld is wickenburg. There is some great rides in the you can go up the mountain to yarnell and back lots a different terrain changes. It's an awesome ride. Also out your way is box canyon and hassyampa
  2. H

Vertex HX370 and Accessories Special

Are u guys going to be at glen Helen this weekend?
  3. H

WORCS Racers: Need a Room?

Call me on my cell!
  4. H

UTV & SR1 Racers, a question for you

I like where your headed with the hookers and blow.
  5. H

Adra rocky point

We're going down Friday coming back Monday.
  6. H

Kawasaki Long Travel Industries Teryx4 build

A green cathode behind that would look awesome.
  7. H

All UTV's Perfect Alignment

So I guess steering doesn't matter that much in the dirt.
  8. H

Naatv's KOH Recap

Definitely gonna need at least one chase / fuel vehicle. More than likely 2. I'm in!
  9. H

King of the Hammers Info

Any idea on the missing classes on the list of entrants. Just curious who is running what
  10. H

King of the Hammers Info

I was kidding I agree they are great drivers. You posted that as a question so I was throwing out answers haha Darryl I just speculating but my sr1 wouldn't make it very far in the rocks. So I am co driving for Joseph murphy :) And I love to party!!
  11. H

King of the Hammers Info

Nitrous? Rocket boosters? Teleportation? Flux capacitors? J/k.
  12. H

King of the Hammers Info

I figured that's why you would want change it. If that was the case then everyone would enter the same class anyway. I Thought i heard that it was a mix between all the classes. Which i think it should be if its top three overall then it should be mixed. or for that matter they should stage the...
  13. H

King of the Hammers Info

Yeah i guess Money is for top three regardless of class though. And i thought i was under the impression its a draw for start position. So what would be the difference just saying your in the unlimited class?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000